Get an
Unlimited Account!
Play Below Kryll
on Steam!
shade215

24/07/13

So i decided to work with a map and i had to earase some terrain from the map and i began suffering an unbearable delay.
and it wasn't just with erasing terrain, it occured randomly, with random durations.
i would place something or erase something and a delay ranging from 1 second to a few minutes.
it seemed more frequent with erasing, but did occur when placing things.
and when it did it was random, sometimes not happening at all, and made no sense as nothing else on the computer was open.
Assistance?

Smackware

24/07/13

Thanks for the report! Do you run the game while other flash players are open? I.e. YouTube?

renboy

24/07/13

Thanks for the post.

In our experience, the game runs much smoother in fullscreen mode (there is a button on the hud that lets you switch to fullscreen) -
you know that you entered the game's fullscreen and not the browser's full screen if you see a big popup that requires you to press "yes" in order to use keyboard.

Can you please post your setup (operating system / browser) you run the game on?

renboy

25/07/13

We talked in game - the full-screen indeed seems to have solved the issue.
I have added a little tutorial that explains about the virtues of full-screen at the very beginning of the game - hopefully it will save others from experiencing the same issues.
Thanks!

EULA | Privacy Policy | Report an issue | Contact us | Game client release notes | Approval to monetize