Get an
Unlimited Account!
Play Below Kryll
on Steam!
renboy

26/04/14

New content

• Ability to choose a control scheme
    • You can now choose your preferred control scheme via the player panel (the button is near the top right)
    • Possible control schemes are either the regular ARROWS+E/W (A/S also perform attacks now) or WASD+K/L
    • Newly registered players will be asked about their preferred control scheme at the beginning (can always be changed again via the player panel)
    • All the interface (NPCs, shrines, activatable items, tutorials, skill descriptions, etc..) will reflect your choice of controls
    • Chosen control scheme will be saved (server side)
  • New Text FX stantard item
    • Add very short text snips to your adventure
    • Make them appear anywhere (even on walls!) at any time (can be triggered any number of times)
    • Can also make them appear about the player, making for a better objective oriented experience
    • Can go up like a collectible announcement, or appear and fade in the same place
    • A few ideas for possible usages:
      • "Victory!" above the player after doing something
      • Alternating 'TICK' 'TOCK' above a timer/bomb/clock
      • 'Paf' coming out of chimneys
      • etc..
  • Fungoloid nerf: Fungoloid spores will be destroyed when hitting the player (they used to continue normally)
  • Fungoloid nerf: Offsprings of fungoloids will look a bit smaller and have only 2 HP
  • Silenced chat rooms will actually be silenced now and not play an SFX on new messages
  • Silenced chat rooms will now show a counter on the hud that will grow for each message you miss

Fixes

• BUG: the 'Below Kryll' title in the preloader can be cut if the window is too small
  • BUG: when the map is zoomed out in Mitsu's story, it lets you wonder into the void
  • BUG: POI shows in the teaser image
  • BUG: Quest NPC dialog could get 'entangled' with another dialog if activated at the same time
  • BUG: Mobs (rarely) remain white after getting hit rapidly
ParkerVR

26/04/14

I like the recent art loading screen, I want more! Fungaloid nerf- yay! they're OP.
I really like the text fx.

jroye

26/04/14

nice update
do you will do in the feature a mouse possible key and also fully rebindable?

ParkerVR

26/04/14

I think that the defferent control scheme should be in settings rather than the character menu.

renboy

26/04/14

The choosing controls button is in the player panel because it's player specific - future classes will (most likely) have a completely different set of controls.

For now, these are the options to choose controls, but that may change in the future.

ParkerVR

26/04/14

Do you think... the "samurai" class... will be using arrow keys or wasd for movement?
SAMURAI SAMURAI SAMURAI

EULA | Privacy Policy | Report an issue | Contact us | Game client release notes | Approval to monetize