Get an
Unlimited Account!
Play Below Kryll
on Steam!
ParkerVR

26/04/14

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGv8cYKFyUA
We need to get something like this on a large channel to build hype. Hype is OP.

jroye

26/04/14

i think it will be better if they could have totalbuiscit,i remeber i saw him post somwhere an emil or link to contect him about your game
i will try to find it

ParkerVR

26/04/14

Alot of youtubers do stuff like this
the bigger the youtuber, the more hits the game will get.

fervour

28/04/14

The problem is that there are loads of games out there that are seeking to get attention and these youtubers like totalbuscuit have a huge waiting list on these games. I presume 95% of the games that send them emails don't get played, the emails are probably not even looked at.

The best way to go abouts gaining popularity in the youtube world is to aim at the small channels because they will be happy to add some content to their channel and there is a chance they will speak to their friends that also have channels.

The more videos on youtube that have the name "belowkryll" on them the more attention the game will receive and there is a higher chance big youtubers will pay attention.

Games go as far as offering big name youtubers money, so I doubt you will have any luck with throwing the name Below Kryll in their face.

• Edited on 28/04/14
ParkerVR

28/04/14

The more hits the better.

ArtixBot

28/04/14

The problem is depending on the youtuber's community, Below Kryll could be swarmed with wonderful people...

Or absolute trolls.

ParkerVR

28/04/14

But trolls get bored of things that take work, e.x. textdifficult platforming and puzzle solvingtext, so I wouldn't be too worried. Also, there are wonderful people in every community. Don't be judgmental.

EULA | Privacy Policy | Report an issue | Contact us | Game client release notes | Approval to monetize