Get an
Unlimited Account!
Play Below Kryll
on Steam!
renboy

11/05/14

New content

• New enemy group, the Emory clan, featuring the first enemy - the Emory Marksman
    • Emory clan members will become alerted to Mitsu when they see him, and stay alerted from that momemnt on
    • A clan member that becomes alerted will alert closeby clan members as well
    • While alerted, the enemies will always face Mitsu and will attack when possible
    • The Emory Marksman will fire Kunais directly at mitsu (he cannot fire too much upwards or downwards though)
    • You can optionally trigger enemy alertness via triggers as well
    • The emory clan members will output an optional trigger when they get alerted
    • As with the rest of the enemies, you can name, death trigger and spawn color the emory clan members
    • Things (Mitsu, other enemies) cannot stay on this enemy's head - they will be bounced a bit forward
  • After login, maps will precache, making the map not be empty when you first open it

Fixes

• ISSUE: NPCs will face a random direction when placing them in the editor, to make the teaser image less.. zombie like
  • BUG: World map transparent bg continues past the end of the world
  • BUG: Sometimes the map would should '?' for a second even for places that have no content
  • BUG: Showing the death popup for a sec when respawning the first time
  • BUG: Debug homing Kunai code was removed...

Enjoy!

fervour

12/05/14

R.I.P. homing kunai...

ParkerVR

12/05/14

Bug: The sharpshooters cannot fire when backed up against a wall; all shots just get stuck.
I made a level focusing on them at 33e3

renboy

12/05/14

Thanks for the report Parker!
As with any new feature, we usually release a fix version shortly after ;)

ParkerVR

12/05/14

Ren boy I also noticed that most enemies get darker when given a death tag but the marksmen go from a dark to light color

fervour

12/05/14

also if the bees push them out of their place, they dont react to anything, could be because i stunned him and respawned

fervour

12/05/14

not getting my death count either

ParkerVR

13/05/14

first problem probably because the bee is "blocking" their vision.

ParkerVR

13/05/14

Annoying thing i keep forgetting to post:
When you have a new notification and click it on the top of your screen it shouldn't be marked as new in the side panel that's all

jroye

13/05/14

about the new enemie you cant block their sight so they can see you tourgh walls kinda ruins the stealth

ParkerVR

15/05/14

They also try to shoot at you through walls.

EULA | Privacy Policy | Report an issue | Contact us | Game client release notes | Approval to monetize