Get an
Unlimited Account!
Play Below Kryll
on Steam!
Arnogh

26/07/13

Sometimes when hitting backscape to respawn, I get "obstructed" message even when nothing is blocking said spawnpoint. It gets good after repeating backscape few times, but it is annoying. It is especially visible on my Be kind and have open mind area.

renboy

26/07/13

I have played your areas (fun areas!) - and I can tell you what obstructs the spawn points - there is a platform that at certain times enters the spawn point teleportation area.
If you'll move your spawn point just a bit - it will not be an issue. (spawn points have slightly larger teleportation fields then they looks visually)

Arnogh

26/07/13

Hm, then maybe resize fields so they'll same size as spawn's sprite? Anyway, I'll apply your workaround.

Arnogh

26/07/13

WHY NO EDIT FUNCTION?

Anyway, I'd check obstruction by checking against player's sprite boundary box as it would be teleported instead of checking against spawnpoint's boundaries. Because even when not obstructed, after teleportation express log doesn't crush player and instead moves by flawlessly.

Hopefully you're understand - I'm game designer too so I know what it takes to do games.

renboy

26/07/13

Of course, any input and suggestion to make the game better is appreciated :)

EULA | Privacy Policy | Report an issue | Contact us | Game client release notes | Approval to monetize