Get an
Unlimited Account!
Play Below Kryll
on Steam!
renboy

17/06/14

New content

• Adventure completion screen and new music!
    • Toggle it with 'i' when playing
    • Will animate into existence when you finish or perfect an adventure for the first time
    • Cool new background music for the duration of the shrine animations when you finish an adventure
  • Shrine animations will no longer force Mitsu to sit and wait.
    • Mitsu will get up after activating the shrine, and can instantly start playing again while all the shrine animations (XP, Gold, etc etc...) play around the shrine.
    • You cannot sit again at the shrine until it finished playing it's current set of animations.
  • Addresses for the tutorials, base floors and story areas now show in the map

Fixes

• BUG: Mitsu can respawn into objects that obstruct spawn points in certain cases.
  • BUG: Praying at 0e10 (base floor center) had the wrong animation and Mitsu would get stuck in it.

Enjoy!

• Edited on 17/06/14
jroye

17/06/14

i have to say somthing about the tags window its look nice but i dont think i like him becasue you cant have him on the side and see what others think on the level while you keep playing you have to stop and i dont like this

renboy

23/06/14

Many players (new players) didn't notice the tags and never really opened that tags window...
This is why the tags and guestbook are now combined with the victory screen which you have to watch at least once when you complete an area - to make new players learn about the tags and guestbook mechanisms (time will tell if this will work).

You already see the tags of the area you just entered as the area name appears when you walk in; other options are to open the new info window (i) or the map.

Nothing is final ofc, and the old tags window still remains in the code (just not accessible right now) - we'll see how things go.

jroye

23/06/14

why not keep both?

EULA | Privacy Policy | Report an issue | Contact us | Game client release notes | Approval to monetize