Get an
Unlimited Account!
Play Below Kryll
on Steam!
renboy

18/07/14

We've got something special for you this time... are you ready?

• From now on you'll be able to clearly see other players playing around you, just as you see your own player!
    • No more avatars blinking around the area when playing with others.
    • The other players are semi transparent, and have their nicknames and levels above their head.
    • Drawing (using CTRL) is now completely fluid and is not limited at all - draw all you want! (the lines you draw will begin to disappear after a short time).
    • Pausing the game will show a pause icon above your head for other players to see.
    • Opening the chat will show that you are in chat mode, ready to type (or typing).

There are also a few bug fixes:

• BUG: Moves that deal more then 1 damage (such as DFA or Lunge) would break barrels.
  • BUG: While in the editor (normal or sandbox) there was an issue after attacking mobs.
  • BUG: If hovering over an epic item you exit using keyboard (S/C/etc...), the popup will stay floating around until you open the epic items again.

Enjoy, and see you in-game... (literally this time!)

mostro

18/07/14

Nice!.
I'm looking forward for the new changes, hopefully that bring a little life to the game since it's been abandoned lately. Also, good to hear that the editor issues are fixed.

renboy

18/07/14

All the recent changes are preparations for a wider release that will potentially bring many more players to the game - we are almost there!

fervour

18/07/14

Hope you saw my bug! :)

mostro

18/07/14

The new player ghosts are really cool!.

On the other hand, I don't know if this is a bug, an issue or a game feature but since the slower air attacks were introduced and particularly since the enemy health was increased, sometimes the enemies can hit you while you're doing an air combo on them. It's like they can react faster than you can hit them.

ArtixBot

19/07/14

It's nice that the game will be released on a wider version.

It'll be nice to get some new players on here, considering how empty the game is right now...

mostro

26/07/14

I tried the race feature for the first time due to the recent race activity in the game ;). It made me think that it might be useful to be able to know which levels have a race flag even if there's no active race yet because otherwise you have to find such levels the hard way.

Also, I found that opening the map and pressing Tab shows if you already completed/perfected a level but moving around the map while pressing Tab causes an annoying flicker effect.

One more thing; in the editor it would be helpful if the buttons showed the key used as a shortcut (somewhere on the button, not only when mouse over). It'd also be helpful if you could select a group of items and then paste a copy of them as in the default Shift+Click.

renboy

26/07/14

The next version will show an interesting hud overhaul (for the main game, not the editor yet) - but expect the editor to get some touchups soon as well.

About finding races more easily - all I can say now is that there is something 'in the works' that will help players find anything they wish in the world (both veteran and newcomers alike) - stay tuned!

mostro

26/07/14

Sounds cool. Also, I forgot to say that I'd like to know on which races I'm currently participating. Yesterday there were like 20 races going on and I kept forgeting which ones I was on (yes, I have bad memory).

Things have settled down today but in the future, with more players, there can be many active races and it'd be cool if I could have a list of the ones I'm in.

I already mentioned this but just in case here it's again. Is it possible for the game to detect the user's keyboard layout?.

EULA | Privacy Policy | Report an issue | Contact us | Game client release notes | Approval to monetize