Get an
Unlimited Account!
Play Below Kryll
on Steam!
Arnogh

26/07/13

I had to cut down greatly on dialogs in "Be Kind and have open mind area", because dialog editor doesn't support more than 5 (I think?) dialog boxes. I'd like to have ability to add as many dialog boxes as I want, if there is more than can be displayed on screen, scrollbar would appear.

I'd like also to make dialog trees by adding choices for players and continue dialog from it (kinda like twine).

renboy

26/07/13

The main reason for limiting the dialogs to 6, is that we wanted to ensure the player that he will not spend a long time in-front of an NPC (knowing the dialog cannot be longer then a few clicks of a button), and making the creators be a bit more conservative and 'to the point' with their texts.

Dialog trees are definitely an interesting suggestion though :)

Arnogh

26/07/13

Well, I think you shouldn't limit content creators in any way. If players won't like long dialogs, they'll just won't complete area/give fame to author. The only kinds of limitation I'd consider valid are rules against placing certain male body part or things like that.

renboy

26/07/13

Ear hater!

EULA | Privacy Policy | Report an issue | Contact us | Game client release notes | Approval to monetize