Get an
Unlimited Account!
Play Below Kryll
on Steam!
renboy

27/08/14

Version time!
Check out the new tutorial (it now has shadows that explain the mechanics better).
Also several fixes and small additions.

• Mitsu will now look up/down when looking up or down!
  • Guestbook button in the adventure info tab will now show the amount of guestbook posts
  • Creators of adventures will now show a star on the multiplayer shadow while playing in their own adventure
  • Better tutorials
    • Removed the final tutorial (only 4 tutorials now) and spiced up the existing ones
    • Mitsu's shadow will help new players understand moves in the tutorial
    • No multiplayer shadows while in the tutorials
    • 0e0 (center base floor) was altered as well to explain a bit better about base floors

Bug fixes:

• If interrupted while starting to pray at a shrine (pushed by a Bonon for example) - you were not able to try and pray again until restarting the adventure
  • Avatars did not change in-game (until restart) when changed via the site
  • The bottom 2 chat lines could not be copied to the clipboard
  • Guestbook could be opened on tutorials and base floors

Enjoy!

mostro

28/08/14

Mostly minor fixes, I see.

I have a persistent problem that I don't know if it's related to the game or if instead it's a Firefox issue with caching Flash files but every time I open the game it seems like Firefox loads the whole game from the server instead of using a cached version. I don't know how this can affect the site's bandwidth since I usually open the game several times a day (while it might not be an issue with one single player, it may be an issue when a lot of players join the game in the future).

renboy

28/08/14

I have just checked both on Firefox and Chrome, both cache the game correctly and after the first load of a version they will instantly load the game when you open the game later (even after restarting the browser).

If you are using FF, please check if Chrome seems to work better; also, check if you have cache disabled or using private browsing of any sort...

mostro

28/08/14

Hmm... weird. I'll look into it.

EULA | Privacy Policy | Report an issue | Contact us | Game client release notes | Approval to monetize