Get an
Unlimited Account!
Play Below Kryll
on Steam!
renboy

22/09/14

Version time!
This time, we added more multiplayer interaction, and fixed some pazaz around the game (including lots of sound effets).
Mitsu's story was removed *for now*, as we want new players to reach a newbie friendly area when they finish the tutorial.

• When leveling up, an explosion of green lines will occur around Mitsu that will travel across the entire adventure
    • Other players currently in the adventure will also see that explosion, will hear the levelup sound effect, and the chat indication
  • Many sound effect changes, making quite a few sound effects more soothing (less rough)
  • Other players will now poof around when respawning or restarting adventures
  • Teleporting around the area using spawn points will now show a quick trail for Mitsu.
    • For other players, you will see those effects as well, including when they restart the adventure or teleport to shrines
  • Changed the pazaz in the victory screen when finishing adventures
  • Collecting all the Shurikens in an adventure you have yet to perfect will make them blink on the hud until you touch the shrine
  • Removed Mitsu's story for now (changes in the map, world, etc...)
  • In the map, the Void is now labeled as well
  • In an event of death, and a blocked spawn point, the death screen will disappear and let the player see why/how the spawn point is blocked
  • The 'got new updates' popup will now show only once per session

Fixes:

• Going to addresses in certain high ranges would bug out the map
  • Minimap would show wrong addresses on the cavern's base floor

Enjoy!

mostro

23/09/14

Cool! New version :D!.

mostro

30/09/14

Don't know if this is a bug or not but in the center areas (where Mitsu's story used to be) the Emuri guards don't show their vision cones as you can see in 0e1.

Also, now that I think about it, yesterday I was on a level with a new player (bacontaco, I think) and when he finished the level I didn't see any effects as stated on the changelog. I guess it was the first time he finished the level since I had to give him some hints but I'm not really sure.

• Edited on 30/09/14
renboy

30/09/14

Vision cones for Emori members only show if you specify the 'is alerted' trigger (because if they trigger something, the player should be aware of that, and also be aware of their exact vision cone).

If bacontaco gained a level as he finished 0e1, you should have seen a level up explosion... If not, there is no special effect showing for someone who just finishes an adventure normally.

Please let me know if this is the case - and thanks as always! :)

mostro

01/10/14

Oh, it makes sense. I guess everything's fine, then. False alarm :P.

EULA | Privacy Policy | Report an issue | Contact us | Game client release notes | Approval to monetize