Get an
Unlimited Account!
Play Below Kryll
on Steam!
renboy

27/10/14

Another version with plenty of changes.
This time, we have finally upgraded to the latest flash version, meaning better memory handling, and lots of general system wide issues that were fixed - not to mention gamepad support!
We also continued adding items to the Teon tileset, and we also finally have our first non standard shrine for you to place (it will even show at the map differently).

• Upgrade to the latest flash version (Flash 15.0) - this will hopefully fix some sound/gfx/control issues on some specific setups, as well as reduce the memory consumption of the game in general.
  • Controller support!
    • Obviously some things are still only mouse/keyboard compatible (such as the editor, chat, drawing, etc...)
    • This is currently a non documented feature, and does not change any key explanations in-game.
    • This setup is based on an XBox360 controller - it may work with other controllers as well. maybe.
    • Switching to another window and back may or may not cause the controller to stop working - in that case, you can simply disconnect and reconnect it to make it work again.
    • Gameplay controls:
      • Digital pad = move
      • A = Jump
      • B = Dash
      • Y = Kunai
      • X = Sword attack
      • LB/RB = Also dash
      • LT/RT = Run (this is actually a new key, you can still double tap a direction to run)
      • START = Respawn/restart
      • SELECT = Open/close map
    • In map controls:
      • Digital pad = move
      • A = Teleport
      • B = Zoom in/out
      • Y = Show info
      • X = Show/hide teaser image
  • Continuing the Teon epic item additions:
    • Rejuve-Tank - Spawn point (can be placed on any tileset, not only the Teon construct)
    • Teon Holo Sign - A sign which opens on player proximity (can be placed on any tileset, not only the Teon construct)
    • Teon Shrine - Shrine (you can only have one shrine per adventure) - can be placed on any tileset.
      • This shrine will also change the gem color of the shrine indication in the map.
  • Another new tileset! This time, the Absalon Edifice, which is a steampunk-esque tileset.
    • Added to the epic items.
  • 'Shift' can now be used to start running (you don't need to hold it, just press it while walking)
    • Due to keyboard hardware limitations, keyboards usually cannot handle more then 3 keys that are pressed at the same time. This is the main reason an extra key for running was not implemented in the first place, but to even things with the new controller support (which has no such limitation) it was added to the keyboard support as well.
    • This is a non documented feature and will not be explained to players
  • The 'success' emote can now also be emoted to the left or right if it is done while walking in that direction
  • Small update to the Gangnam dance emote
  • Changed yet some more SFXs
  • BUG: 'New updates' popup would show while in the editor as well.
  • BUG: Shurikens in the adventure info screen would show sparkles even before they were actually showing.
  • ISSUE: The Teon pressure plate was getting pressed a bit too much, fixed that and also repositioned it a bit better on the ground
  • ISSUE: Bonons stopped killing bats when they pushed them

Enjoy!

renboy

27/10/14

Small issue found: the Absalon tileset has a pipe that is placed wrong and goes a bit out of the wall itself - Fixed and will be released in the next version.

mostro

27/10/14

It's always cool to find a new version of the game :).

> ISSUE: Bonons stopped killing bats when they pushed them
Found this a while ago, didn't know if it was a bug or a design choice :P. I guess this will make Krod reachable once again.

Also, there's an issue I found on the previous version and I guess I mentioned it on the chat but it's still unfixed. There's a bug with the new epic items. Even though you buy a limited amount of them, you actually get an unlimited number :D. I exploited this on the crushing corridor of my latest level at 8w8. It's a cool bug :P, I'm afraid I'll regret reporting it :P since I'm low on fame :( (particularly because I wasted some more fame to see if the bug was still present on the new items).

renboy

28/10/14

Thanks for the report mostro!
Both issues (the tileset and epic bugs) were fixed and released.

Reporting exploits like these is important to us (naturally) so we have gifted you with a nice amount of trophies - don't spend them all in one place!

mostro

28/10/14

> Reporting exploits like these is important to us
I know, that's what you'd expect from your beta testers :P, right?.

> so we have gifted you with a nice amount of trophies - don't spend them all in one place!
Wow, nice! Thank you!.

EULA | Privacy Policy | Report an issue | Contact us | Game client release notes | Approval to monetize