Get an
Unlimited Account!
Play Below Kryll
on Steam!
fervour

27/07/13

Great game so far :D I have a few suggestions that I'd like you to have a look at.

1: Hot spots for maps you own showing places where people most frequently die.
2: Map scrolling for maps you own with out having to enter the map editor.
3: Notifications for new journal entries.

Question, why are the devs not in the hall of fame?

Keep up the good work :D

fervour

27/07/13

Oh and notifications for replies on the entries :)

fervour

27/07/13

Also last thing, a way for the map editor to see how many people attempted the level, this way people can hope to improve their level where they see fit

fervour

27/07/13

Gah, this is the last thing, when adding thought bubbles often things obstruct them, the bonsai for example.

fervour

27/07/13

Also adding your email address stops players from creating multiple accounts and giving themselves fame, I haven't done it, but just pointing out I could.

renboy

27/07/13

Really good suggestions!

- hotspots for death places sounds like a really good idea.
- about map scrolling - it is good for creators to see how the players see the area and not 'cheat' his way through... just a thought.
- about notifications for guestbooks - most definitely a high priority task for us for a while now :)
- about watching attempts for an area - it is often difficult to say who actually tried and who just fell into the area by mistake and didn't actually try to pass it...
- I'm not sure I understand the problem you have with the thought bubbles...
- About the emails - we originally had emails instead of logins; however, we decided that for the duration of the alpha, it is not actually needed - in the final release, this is likely to change back.

And... we have removed ourselves from the hull of game since we started the world and it seemed unfair for the rest of the players...
We might return when things even up a bit :)

Again - thanks for the great suggestions!

fervour

27/07/13

I suppose you are right, but every now and then I get the urge to sit back and pan my level without playing it to see what I have done with out all the prompts like the numbers and thought bubbles, perhaps in editor a toggle to remove all those and to see what the player sees.

About the thought bubble, I wanted to place it on a bonsai tree but the tree got in the way, not a problem, I think maybe just the thought bubbles should not have to be placed in empty free areas

Thank you for the game, I often feel bad leaving suggestions and I would hate to influence how you see the final product.

fervour

27/07/13

Yeah I really believe the hot spots would be great, as they could help rookie level makers really make great levels.

fervour

27/07/13

Could we have NPCs die?

fervour

27/07/13

Hall of deaths, for most deaths, im on 487 but you probably know that already

renboy

27/07/13

The current NPCs cannot die; however, the quest and extra NPC are not the only types we thought about.. we have quite a few ideas about just how far NPCs can go, and we'll see what the future holds for them :) - they are definitely an integral part of the game, and make the entire world much more fun to explore.

EULA | Privacy Policy | Report an issue | Contact us | Game client release notes | Approval to monetize