Get an
Unlimited Account!
Play Below Kryll
on Steam!
renboy

03/02/15

Time for a new version!
This time, we are adding a new episode, which also shows off an interesting new item that is now available for use in your creations.

• New epic item - Grind rails!
    • Placed just like pine bridges
    • Only effects Mitsu - other items in the game will pass through it as if it was only decoration
    • Touch the rail to start grinding - You cannot stop or turn around while grinding
    • Grinding speed is even faster then running
    • You can jump up from the rail, or jump down (down+jump) to fall from the rail
    • Bumping into walls while grinding will make you hop a bit and turn around
    • If something falls on you while grinding, you will drop off it
  • Mitsu's tales Episode VII is now released
  • BUG: Showing a correct error if someone tries to play the game via Kongregate, but is not logged-in there

http://i.gyazo.com/62bc7d4b16186fc50d8d9f97de9eeac0.gif

Enjoy!

• Edited on 03/02/15
jroye

03/02/15

omg this item is so cool so many possabilities

Seeric

04/02/15

I definitely like the grind rails and I can see them being used well in both action-oriented and puzzle-based areas (not to mention music areas, though it might be tricky to time due to the sheer speed of it), but it feels a bit weird not being able to use the sword and/or kunai while on them; are there potential plans to add new skills specifically for grind rails?

mostro

04/02/15

The no-ghosts-for-other-players bug is still present in this version and now it's confirmed by zubit so it's definitely not just on my end.

Also, when watching race replays, the level title interfers with the begining of the race so you can't see what's going on. Some races could potentially be over before the title goes away.

Finally, are there plans to detect the player's keyboard layout?.

renboy

04/02/15

The ghosts issue was fixed (we have a different service that handles the real-time data, the issue was not with the recent version) - thanks for the heads up!

As with other gameplay mechanics in the game, griding will also gradually integrate Mitsu's abilities into it (just like running only gained throwing Kunais pretty recently).

Level titles will be removed in races (also, there is a bottom hud issue while watching replays which will be fixed), thanks for the report.

The keyboard issue is a tricky one that we keep postponing/avoiding - but we will deal with it eventually :)

EULA | Privacy Policy | Report an issue | Contact us | Game client release notes | Approval to monetize