Get an
Unlimited Account!
Play Below Kryll
on Steam!
jufroftw

05/02/15

Guys, I've been playing this game for a short while and love it. A lot. I've managed to clear a very large number of maps, but I can't clear Mitsu tales episode 2. It's been staring at me since my first time playing the game, and I'm lost. I've tried releasing one set of enuras and then passing the other when the first group comes up the ladder, but I am yet to get by without getting sandwiched between enuras. Any advice?

mostro

06/02/15

Try outrunning the enuras, it's a lot easier than it seems. Also, you can try asking for help on the chat. If there is any old player around I'm sure they can help you or give you hints.

The game has a bunch of levels that are puzzling or challenging but all of them can be completed. Don't forget to read the comments of the level (pressing the 'G' key) and remember that on the map you can see how many players have completed/perfected a level.

jufroftw

06/02/15

Wow, totally didn't realize the gates stayed open once the enuras bounced off the flowers. Thank you mostro!

zubit

06/02/15

oh, also - you can stun one or two enuras at one of the narrow passages, and it will block the others for a while!

jufroftw

08/02/15

Yeah, I'm up to ep.7 now, though i'm not convinced it's possible to climb the vespis without level six's angled kunai throws.

renboy

08/02/15

That is correct jufroftw - but it's an issue we deal with in the next version - once it is out, you'll be able to finish this episode with level 3 skills.

jufroftw

08/02/15

Really? Awesome! This is one helluva game you've put out, an infinite game in my favorite genre!

renboy

08/02/15

Thanks much! And the new ver is out.

ThreeDayBeard

11/04/17

I'm level 3 and I don't see a way to get the shuriken. Am I supposed to come back later when I have other skills?

mostro

11/04/17

You must go back to the start once you have the power sword. Respawn the enuras and use your kunais to reach the shuriken.

ThreeDayBeard

12/04/17

Aren't the kunais the throwing knives? How can they be used to reach the shuriken? Oh, if I stun the Enura, then I can stand on it? I never would have thought of that. Thank you.

EULA | Privacy Policy | Report an issue | Contact us | Game client release notes | Approval to monetize