Get an
Unlimited Account!
Play Below Kryll
on Steam!
fervour

28/07/13

Just so you notice I am using a french keyboard so I battle typing, when i enter my user name or any punctuation marks I have to guess where they are on an English keyboard to type them in on the French one,

Eg, to type numbers on a french laptop I have to hold down shift, but on an English laptop one I dont have to hold shift, the English way is then implemented when I use the French Laptop so I dont have to hold down shift when typing number even thou they are illustrated on the keyboard as shift figures,

this gets worse when using punctuation as I have no clue where punctuation mark are on a keyboard, hence my use of a comma and lack of apostrophe in dont,

Just the Heads up

renboy

28/07/13

I had no idea it was this problematic!
I will try to look up a solution for this problem.

Thanks for the heads up, this is what the alpha is for after all :)

fervour

29/07/13

There is no problem on the forum, but there is in the game when entering username and password, as well as dialog for npcs.

Grom

03/08/13

Noticed the same thing with an european (finnish) keyboard, when messaging another player or writing map comments. Normally I can switch between EU/US keyboard layouts with Shift + Alt (pressing Alt 3 times while holding Shift down) & reverting back to original with Shift + Alt (only once), but in the game it doesn't work. Not a biggie tho :)

EULA | Privacy Policy | Report an issue | Contact us | Game client release notes | Approval to monetize