Get an
Unlimited Account!
Play Below Kryll
on Steam!
JermEx

30/07/13

Heya folks, just did another video for Below Kryll.

I'm super noob at all this stuff so please give me whatever criticisms you feel will help me improve.
I've already tackled my audio and I think its much improved over the first video.

So yea, lemme know what you think.
And please gimmi some suggestions on what you would like to see next. I'm gonna try to keep the videos around 10 mins long.

JermEx

30/07/13

renboy

30/07/13

That's really cool!

It really shows and explains the feeling of the game much better then any in-game tutorial or text that you read.
Great skills, great voice and a great area :)

renboy

30/07/13

btw, what is the resolution of your screen?

Smackware

31/07/13

This video is awesome! I like it and I think it passes the experience of the game well.

JermEx

01/08/13

I run the game on my laptop which has a 1366x768 resolution.

I understand next to nothing about computers or video resolutions and whatnot. Is something off about it? Do you know of a way to fix it?

renboy

01/08/13

Nothing is wrong with your resolution :)
I just wanted to know what it was since there are black borders in the clip.

The game currently runs in round multiples of 640 pixels width resolution; and tries to enlarge itself as much as it can in full screen mode, meaning that for you, the resolution is 640 x 2 = 1280.
If you really want to see a full 'full screen', maybe you can change your laptop's resolution to be with a width of 1280 (instead of the 1366).
This is not really needed to play the game though, or get good performance, as you probably noticed ;)

JermEx

02/08/13

the 1280 resolution hurts my eyes :/

renboy

03/08/13

Yeah, for a laptop it is better to stick to it's native resolution.

JermEx

08/08/13

What If I hook an HDMI up to it and record it on a big screen?
What resolution should I use if I had a 42 inch plugged into my lappy.

renboy

08/08/13

Depends what your resolution is on the big screen - if it is a multiple of 640, then its cool (Full HD, which is 1960x1080, is a multiple of 640 for example).

EULA | Privacy Policy | Report an issue | Contact us | Game client release notes | Approval to monetize