Get an
Unlimited Account!
Play Below Kryll
on Steam!
renboy

07/05/15

New version!
Many little additions and some fixes -
NOTICE: You will need to re-download the executable version from the site for this upgrade; but future versions will update automatically from the executable itself.

Changes:

• Log bridges now have their segments tinted a bit differently to show the player where they end/start
  • The background drawing color palette in the editor will now move to the top of the screen when you scroll all the way down - making drawing on the bottom of the adventure much easier
  • Gold bags that drop from creatures/decorations that only contained 1 coin have been replaced with an actual coin animation
  • Gold dropped from creatures/decorations can now land on grind-rails
  • The first story episode underwent some touch-ups
  • You can now set the starting direction of any platform in the game
  • If someone disconnects/reconnects to the chat too often, they will be locked out of it for a while
  • Other player's ghosts will now be shown with a different color to make the main Mitsu more distinguishable
  • The loading grinding-gears animation will now show in the bottom right corner and not in random places
  • New player skill - Gold magnet - unlocks at level 14
    • Players who have this skill will automatically attract dropped gold bags when the player is close enough
  • Changing the stretch/perfect-pixel setting will now instantly apply the change
  • BUG FIX: Avatars ingame will now be cropped correctly, first being centered and only then cropped
  • BUG FIX: Portals to the center of the world will not give an error now if they are legit

Executable only:

• NOTICE! For this time only, you will need to re-download the executable from the site again!
    • In future versions the executable will update itself with the new version when needed.
  • Better GPU handling should help with gfx performance
  • BUG FIX: A certain flow in the editor could potentially crush the game
  • Edited on 08/05/15
mostro

08/05/15

Nice.

ArtixBot

08/05/15

Woo! New patch!

tebkanlo

08/05/15

:) ;)

Seeric

08/05/15

I haven't had much time for playing Below Kryll lately, but all of these changes sound really nice - I'll definitely be trying out the executable version when I can (very possibly this weekend).

Also, I'm not sure if this is something that you want to (or can) comment on one way or the other, but now that Below Kryll has been Greenlit on Steam and has an executable version, are there any plans to release an Early Access version on Steam in the future or is the general idea to wait until the game is completely out of Beta for a normal release?

renboy

08/05/15

The steam early access version will come VERY soon ;)

mostro

10/05/15

What happended to the swords with players' comments? were those reset?.

EULA | Privacy Policy | Report an issue | Contact us | Game client release notes | Approval to monetize