Get an
Unlimited Account!
Play Below Kryll
on Steam!
renboy

11/05/15

A new version, which now support Steam login!
When players will get the game via Steam, running it will automatically create an account for them and log them in seamlessly, no need for registration of any sort.
We are planning to release the game via Steam Early Access very soon!

Other small fixes:

Executable only:

• BUG FIX: The game will now open web pages (profile/ladders/report etc...) correctly, logging you in to the site and then opening the wanted page

Web only:

• BUG FIX: The 'Updating version' popup would not restart the client and remove the cache as needed
    • If you get stuck on that popup trying to upload the current version - simply force reload of the web page

Have fun!

• Edited on 11/05/15
mostro

11/05/15

How about downloading new versions of the game on the background while you play and then informing the player when the download is complete and he's entering/completing a level so he won't miss anything after the game closes?.

Also, how about differential updates? those could reduce the download size, time and bandwidth.

renboy

11/05/15

Currently the server will not accept calls from clients that are using older versions - this is because many times the new version changes some protocols between the server and the client.
This means that if you continue playing while the new version downloads, you might have issues actually saving your progress - so it is better if gameplay is disabled until the client is updated.

Differential updates is a good idea, and in the future we might look into that (though a 10mb download is not a big issue these days, for most people).

mostro

15/05/15

I'm getting this error when trying to publish some modifications I made to one of my levels. I've tried several times and always get the same error message, I've also tried both from the executable and the web version of the game. A bug in the latest version or what?.

http://i.imgur.com/TDQByuf.jpg

renboy

16/05/15

A weird oversight in the release caused adventures with piko-plants to be unpublishable.
No data was lost or harmed and the issue should be fixed now - please check if you can save.

• Edited on 16/05/15
mostro

16/05/15

You say no data was lost but my final draft is gone :( and the editor shows the level as it was before editing it :(. Literally hours of painfully placing piko plants lost :(. I don't think I'll be in the mood to do it all over again :(.

renboy

16/05/15

I'm sorry mostro - our tests to fix the issue accidentally put the wrong version on the draft you made.
We have retrieved your final version from backup, and all looks OK now.

Please verify and reply.
Again, sorry for the hard feelings...

mostro

16/05/15

Oh, great!. The final version is restored!. Thanks, renboy!.

http://i.imgur.com/pK0DKcCl.png

Full size version: http://imgur.com/pK0DKcC

renboy

16/05/15

No problem and amazing art!
Is that Nakoruru?

mostro

16/05/15

Thanks, I know maybe it doesn't belong in this thread but I was so happy that it was recovered that I couldn't help it :P.

And yes, that is Nakoruru.

EULA | Privacy Policy | Report an issue | Contact us | Game client release notes | Approval to monetize