Get an
Unlimited Account!
Play Below Kryll
on Steam!
renboy

12/05/15

You can check out our steam store page here - http://store.steampowered.com/app/365870/
The game will release as an early access title tomorrow (12/5).

It would mean a lot if you could check it out and maybe even write something about it in the Steam discussions, or even rank it if you can!

mostro

12/05/15

Wow! This is great, hope to finally see the game get an activity boost. Congratulations!.

renboy

13/05/15

Keep in mind this is only the early access version, which only a small segment of the player base will actually see.
That said, we have already started to see some activity :)

Seeric

13/05/15

So I might be missing something, but is there any way to link my existing Below Kryll account with my Steam account?

renboy

13/05/15

Not yet, but we are planning on doing this manually for players who unlocked the full game; You will be emailed with details soon.

Seeric

13/05/15

Ah ok, thanks for the reply!

ArtixBot

13/05/15

Congrats on the Steam release! Hopefully we'll get some new players in!

Also, I've sorta lost the email that I used to create a Below Kryll account- could you PM me so I can tell you what e-mail to send it to later?

renboy

13/05/15

You can update your email anytime by going to the profile tab on this site and clicking "Email setup".

tebkanlo

14/05/15

Nice news!! Let's way for the new boys/girls. Also hope to see Mac version soon!

EULA | Privacy Policy | Report an issue | Contact us | Game client release notes | Approval to monetize