Get an
Unlimited Account!
Play Below Kryll
on Steam!
1 2
renboy

24/05/15

Hey all!

Please note: This only applies to players who registered -before- the Steam release of the game (9/7/2015).

We will start working on linking existing players to steam accounts (this is optional of course, if you don't want to run the game via steam, disregard this thread).

Since currently we only support steam for unlocked accounts, only players who have unlocked the full game can request an account linking.

Here is how we will do this:

• Step 1: Make sure you have your email up to date via the profile tab
  • Step 2: Whoever wants his existing account linked to steam, please reply to this topic
  • Step 3: We will send email to the email you have configured for your account, with a steam key that you can use to get the game on steam
  • Step 4: Using the key will create a new Below Kryll account for you - start the game from Steam, and send an in-game private message to me (Renboy) with the name of your original, non Steam account
  • Step 5: We will link your Steam account to open your original account instead
  • Step 6: Profit!

Thank you for your cooperation!

• Edited on 07/09/15
Seeric

24/05/15

Hi, thank you for making this topic and I would like to have a key and my Steam account linked to this one.

Sonix

25/05/15

Step 4 seems a tad confusing :O (ps i want a key lol)

renboy

25/05/15

Things will be explained more clearly in the mail that will be sent.
It will take us a while until we get approval for the Steam keys from Valve, so in the meantime we are gathering names :)

mostro

25/05/15

Step 4 says you'll create a new Steam account for me, so I could simply just use that account as well, right?.

renboy

25/05/15

By using the Steam key we give you, a new account will be created for you (just like a new account is created for you when you register a new account).
Step 4 only asks you to send a private message to me so we'll identify your Steam account and link it to your existing account.

The wording was a bit confusing, so I changed it a bit :)

mostro

25/05/15

Oh, I understand, the text is much clearer now ;).

zubit

26/05/15

gimme gimme! :)

and thanks :D

ArtixBot

26/05/15

Steam code please! :D

jroye

28/05/15

hey there send me the thing i might get back playing kryll

JermEx

28/05/15

Jerm Is totally down to have his account linked.
Time to fire up the promotion machine again?

Aldershot

28/05/15

Excited to hear you guys are hitting steam! Would like account linked if possible :D

FLS

28/05/15

I would definitely play more if I had the game on Steam. Thanks for giving us this option.

fervour

14/06/15

Yup yup!

fervour

15/06/15

Don't have a laptop anymore my motherboard burnt out (lol) *crying_inside* will follow the emails directions when Ive made a plan!! :)

ParkerVR

21/06/15

If I had this on steam, I'd remember how awesome it is all the time and play it, so yep.

Rakashis

07/09/15

I want to link my account please :)

Zenchess

14/09/15

Hi, I'd like to link my steam account too! So glad you guys finally implemented a flip flop gate! :P

BMTest

16/09/15

Is there a way to link my Steam account so I can login online here in the forums?

I bought the game on steam and would love to comment here as myself, and/or play the game online.

renboy

17/09/15

@BMTest - Yes, there is a way:

• Open the game via Steam, and from your in-game player-panel, click on your avatar
  • You will login automatically to the forums, and can comment / change avatar / manage your account

If you want to download the executable version or even play in the browser (The performance might be a bit lower in the browser) - Follow these directions:

Now you can login to your game account outside of Steam!
Good luck :)

EULA | Privacy Policy | Report an issue | Contact us | Game client release notes | Approval to monetize