Get an
Unlimited Account!
Play Below Kryll
on Steam!
renboy

15/06/15

A new version is here!
This now, a new episode which introduces an interesting new item into the mix!

• Mitsu's tales episode IX can now be played!
    • This episode shows off the new Nudge feature, and advances the story
  • The Nudge epic
    • Nudge creatures that usually roam in specific patterns to act as you wish
    • Make them jump, turn, stop at their tracks or drop down thin bridges
    • Works only on creatures that roam, which are currently Bonons, Enura, Cadmeons, Mooks and Emori fighters when set on patrol
    • When stopped, the creature will still harm the player (it is not stunned) and will resume normal roaming after being hit, stunned or dropped
    • Nudges can optionally have triggers which can set them to be active or not
  • Emory fighters now have a new setting that let them have no alert vision, and only become alerted only when hit or touched by Mitsu
  • Points of interest will now have a configurable respawn colors, letting creators easily restart them when needed
  • Enhancements to the adventure finder!
    • Will show up instantly after login (so it won't interfere with things that show up after login) and Closing it will resume the game instantly
    • The results for the first automatic search (the latest creations) will show all together and not one by one
    • Added a one time tutorial for the first time it opens
    • WIP and Passage adventures are now marked correctly
    • Unranked icon changed
    • Ability to browse the results using the movement keys (Arrows/WASD); ENTER will open the map for a marked result
    • C will open/close the search criteria window
    • TAB will start selecting text fields, and jump between them
    • ENTER will execute a new search
  • The ESCAPE key can now be used throughout the game to close popups/windows
    • Will also remove the focus from any text box if it is currently being edited
    • Will also close the chat, without discarding what was written in the chat-line
    • If everything is already closed, it will toggle the settings menu
    • Notice that in the web version ESC also exists fullscreen - this cannot be changed
  • Text SFX's collision is much smaller, letting you place several at a very close proximity in the editor
  • Swapped the left/right buttons on all platforms to cause less confusion
  • Shift+clicking while in inspect mode will now switch to normal draw mode, so copy-pasting items will be possible

Bug fixes:

• Emory fighters would potentially stop patrolling after killing Mitsu (or behave unexpectedly)
  • When the background color picker showed at the top (due to the editor scrolled to the bottom) some of it's buttons could not be pressed
  • The XP bar will now be above the Mitsu's tales UI
  • Passage areas will now longer show the 'unranked adventure' tutorial
  • Emori units will get alerted when directly attacked by Mitsu

Enjoy!

renboy

15/06/15

Small issue was found - the 'Press Z to restart' line in the death popup moved down some, and is now overlapping the tip a bit.

Eeveeiott

16/06/15

I love the new nudges! They're a lot of fun to play around with! The only thing though is that I kind of feel like 30 fame trophies for only four isn't really a good deal...

mostro

16/06/15

Sounds cool. I've been a bit busy lately but I hope to get back to the game soon.

mostro

16/06/15

The nudges seem interesting, I'll be trying them in my new level (the one I had just expired). Also, I liked the dialogs in the new chapter, it's the kind of humor I loved in Temporal :P, I guess I'll like this Vera character. The chapter itself was a bit too simple, though.

Finally, there's a graphic glitch here (I thought it was fixed before), not only the "Press Z to restart" message but also the death replay.

http://i.imgur.com/znt8fVr.gif

• Edited on 16/06/15
renboy

16/06/15

Thanks mostro for finding this (again!).
There is another small issue that we found - the settings button doesn't actually work now (this was caused due to the recent 'ESC key' features in this version) - can still be opened with the ESC key though.

Eeveeiot, about epic prices - we are constantly tweaking prices, so it is likely you will see some changes (for better or for worse).
The main issue now though, is that since not many players are playing, the adventures don't give nearly as much trophies as they potentially would, and you don't max out your trophy income for your adventures.
Once the official steam release happens, it should get better - So 'hang in there' for now ;)

mostro

16/06/15

Maybe the death graphic glitch could be fixed by placing invisible walls to the left and right of Mitsu's chapters? I've always find it kinda odd that you die in the story mode by attempting to walk out of the level.

renboy

16/06/15

That actually sounds like a good plan!

mostro

19/06/15

WIP levels should be removed from the search results (or let the player select those in the search criteria as with other things).

renboy

20/06/15

Indeed!

mostro

21/06/15

If you ignore the level up indicator then the sparks remain even when you enter edit or sandbox mode.

http://i.imgur.com/LiI8ZRK.gif

renboy

21/06/15

Nice catch ;)

EULA | Privacy Policy | Report an issue | Contact us | Game client release notes | Approval to monetize