Get an
Unlimited Account!
Play Below Kryll
on Steam!
Eeveeiott

11/07/15

I have to say, I already love the new pickup item. I can't wait to see what people do with it! But there's a few things I feel are missing.

1. An option to allow an enemy to pick it up. It will drop when the enemy is killed.
2. An option for it to be activated with kunai. While this wouldn't make sense with it being picked up like this, it would make sense for it to be destroyed or poof out. Maybe also add a look to the pickup that is a target for this.
3. An option to make it sword activated. This would mean that you can't just touch it, you have to attack it. This would also make sense with the disintegrate and poof out effect and a target.

That's all for now, though I kind of understand why 2 and 3 would make it less like a "pickup", therefore not something you'd want to add. Thanks for reading!

renboy

12/07/15

Interesting suggestions!

While we don't want to confuse players with pickups that require different things (for example, if a player learns that he needs to touch a 'key' to take it, it would be very confusing if in some other adventure he would need to attack the pickup to interact with it) - we might be able to add such features if the game explains them to the player well enough.

We'll definitely consider those additions!

EULA | Privacy Policy | Report an issue | Contact us | Game client release notes | Approval to monetize