Get an
Unlimited Account!
Play Below Kryll
on Steam!
Eeveeiott

13/07/15

I know that Borom in game mentioned it was planned to be used in the Story somewhere, but I also had a good idea for it. Two ideas, in fact, that would allow a player to put the song into any level they had. Either:
1. It would automatically play in any level with Teon Blocks purchased. This would make sense because it sounds sort of techno, and just fits with Teon blocks.
2. An epic item that allows it to play in a level when placed. If purchased in the forest, it would also allow you to play the Takara Base Floor music as well.
I personally think the Tutorial and Takara Base Floor music are the best in the game, and I'd really like to see them around in player adventures and even in the story I think will be great!

renboy

14/07/15

We actually thought about a music epic that will let creators 'set the mood' of their adventures (sorta like the ambiance epic) - but our current music track selection is very 'general' - maybe in the future we will create some tracks that will convey specific mood sets (action, sadness, happiness, evil etc...).

Specifically about the tutorial and base floor music tracks - they are both (actually 3 tracks there) going to feature in the story area.
(The base floor music used to be the normal music of Takara forest by the way!)

Thanks for the detailed suggetions :)

Eeveeiott

14/07/15

I would love an epic item like that! I considered suggestiing such a thing once! Anyways, do the Sapphire Caverns Base Floor actually have their own music? I never noticed! I sat and listened to it a while but I didn't notice a difference! I'll have to try again!

renboy

14/07/15

The caverns no, but the forest's base floor music used to be the normal Takara music :)

Eeveeiott

14/07/15

Oooh, ok

EULA | Privacy Policy | Report an issue | Contact us | Game client release notes | Approval to monetize