Get an
Unlimited Account!
Play Below Kryll
on Steam!
Eeveeiott

16/07/15

For some levels (like the one I am currently making) being able to lengthen or shorten the timer on a Halycon would be very useful, and I think it might be a nice addition that could also inspire some interesting levels. I request at the least the timer adjustments would be:
0x (instant), 0.5x (half the time), 1x (normal, how it is currently), 1.5x (increased by half the time), and 2x (double the time)

renboy

16/07/15

Interesting suggestion!

Part of the game's design philosophy is that players will understand how items work and if an item's functionality is altered, it should be telegraphed to the player in some way (that's why Nudges are not invisible, for example).

We don't want players to (potentially) instantly explode from a Halcyon which is considered 'safe' until it starts to shake and alerts it's imminent explosion - However, if the Halcyon looked somewhat different (glowing red for example), players could learn that in that state it can explode at any time without warning.

We'll definitely consider this suggestion!

EULA | Privacy Policy | Report an issue | Contact us | Game client release notes | Approval to monetize