Get an
Unlimited Account!
Play Below Kryll
on Steam!
fervour

22/07/15

Something I find quite fun to do is out running the magnetic pull on the gold coins.

Perhaps we could have a new mob or something in the environment that acts this way too.

The idea for the environment creature could be like a homing pigeon that chases you if you run past it and explodes when hitting you, doing no damage.

The idea for the mob can be a wisp or some kind of silver coin thats cursed, it would appear in one place and you'd have to sprint across a line on the map. I can only picture this working well on flat surfaces without jumps. I know how much people enjoy avoiding Death. I can imagine this to be similar.

On the topic of Death, I would like to suggest random map occurrences with very small chances of spawning a Boss Mob, probably dev approved areas or dev created areas, just to keep a player on their toes about what mechanics are around.

I don't know, what do you think?

Eeveeiott

22/07/15

I give this suggestions an Owl/10

Eeveeiott

22/07/15

Also just so you know that's a good thing :) you could just call it a +1

tebkanlo

23/07/15

the idea of Death is very cool! Now that I'm a premium I miss her/hin or something like it, it would spice up the gameplay. But I think we should wait till the end of the story episodes before seeing something like that, so that after the Evil Master is defeated several enemies arise

EULA | Privacy Policy | Report an issue | Contact us | Game client release notes | Approval to monetize