Get an
Unlimited Account!
Play Below Kryll
on Steam!
renboy

01/08/15

In this version we added some needed privacy options for players, getting ready for a broader community.
There are also a lot of enhancements and additions for existing items and features such as the Pickups and the Ticks collection mode.
And for the first time, these release notes will actually be accessible in-game!

New Features

• More pickup features!
    • Pickups can now be rotated and flipped. Ever wanted a cat sitting on the ceiling? Now it's finally possible!
    • Pickups are now called 'Pickup/Decoration' and the option to set them as decorations is better marked in their properties window
    • Even more pickup contributions! (Thanks Gors and fervour!)
    • New pickup category - Tools - Some images were moved there from Misc as well
  • Ticks mode enhancements
    • A new tutorial popup will explain the Ticks mode better and with much less text then before
    • When getting a dethroned update, the client will refresh the Ticks records for that adventure, showing the correct values - even if you are not there physically (virtually?)
    • The amount of collected Ticks will now show up in the chat after you complete a collection, whether you made first place or not
    • While in Ticks mode, the HUD will show the current record that you are trying to beat
    • The Tick animation on the Ticks button was replaced with a crown since the animated Tick was a bit too distracting
  • Halcyons can now be set to instantly explode when triggered!
    • These highly unstable Halcyons will be marked accordingly
  • Our logo was added to the beginning (Yes, we actually have a logo!)
  • In-game release notes
    • You can now check out the latest release notes from within the game
    • After a new release is released, an update about the new release notes will be in the updates panel
    • You can also access the latest release notes via the player panel
  • Incognito mode
    • A new option in the login screen will now let players play the game in 'Incognito mode'
    • While in this mode, the chat will be completely disabled, you will be untraceable, and you will not see other players or be seen by other players around you
    • Other features in the game should work normally, including guestbooks/updates/etc...
    • This option is always off by default, and players will be warned about missing features when they choose it
    • This is NOT an offline mode - you will obviously still need an internet connection to play
  • Block player
    • It is now possible to block and unblock players via the player details panel (You can access it by clicking on avatars, or nicknames in the chat)
    • A new chat command /blocklist will show you all the players you currently block
    • Blocking players will block all their incoming chat and hide them from your gameplay
  • You can now see when an adventure was created in the adventure info panel (TAB while playing)
  • Some transitions are now smoother
    • The black circles that transition between teleportations
    • The initial search for recently created adventures before the game starts
  • The 4th Mitsu's Tales episode now has better explanations about how to sneak around Emori fighters
  • The 'Rapid Dash' super power in Mitsu's tales was renamed to 'Spirit Dash' :)
  • 'D:' will also show the ':O' emoticon
  • The 'Running' skill description in the character sheet will now also mention the SHIFT key alternative

Bug Fixes

• The Pickup look picker would remain open if left open while the item was deleted - resulting in a possible crush
  • The 'Spirit Dash' bug was fixed
  • Post dates in the guestbooks (and some other places) now show years if needed
  • ESC will cancel the 'Reached the void' dialog now
  • The wind ambiance was randomly playing during the login screen
  • Empty lines (even if they include spaces) were still being sent via chat
  • The ':/' emoticon will no longer appear when inside a sentence (http:// will be fine again!)
  • A mysterious message about a level up of an unnamed player could potentially show when a player has a really bad connection
  • The Summon epic is now limited to 5 per adventure, since there are only 5 Summon colors

That's all folks.

Enjoy!

mostro

02/08/15

Sometimes the last update in the first page will disappear, clicking on the empty space brings the message, though. Not a big issue but still.

http://i.imgur.com/VrOV5vk.gif

I hate to report this over and over again (it's like the third time), but if you die near the top of an adventure in the Mitsu's tales you can still see some graphic glitches in the replay. This is the last time I report this, I promess :P.

http://i.imgur.com/r3EtPPx.gif

Also, I guess the Swift Run was the most likely hability to be renamed to Spirit Dash due to beign a super fast running technique. I understand that that the name was given to the rapid dash power for consistency of the "Dash" term, though.

renboy

02/08/15

Thanks for the reports!

About the Spirit Dash - We didn't want to give a power that has nothing to do with dash the name Spirit Dash because it would confuse players; So it was better matched with the Rapid dash.

EULA | Privacy Policy | Report an issue | Contact us | Game client release notes | Approval to monetize