Get an
Unlimited Account!
Play Below Kryll
on Steam!
tebkanlo

07/10/15

Death Challenge Reborn

When I was a level 5 I discovered the pleasure of exploring the sapphire base floor, even if there was the Grim Reaper.
I enjoyed this advance tresaure hunt thing and I kind of miss it now.
I wish I, and whoever find it challenging enough for him/her, could face Death this way even if not a lower level anymore.
So I thought that as an award after you found the six secrets you could activate this mini game, anytime speaking a second time with one of those reclutes and try to speak with the more of them possible. Without being touched by Mr collection of Bones of course!

Eeveeiott

07/10/15

I like this. We don't see death often enough!

Sonix

07/10/15

I want an Epic that summons Death that can either be set to chase or follow a path.... like say, much like a big block being pushed by a moving platform.

My Big Bull in 13e9 gets stuck very easily trying to "chase" the player, which kinda defeated the purpose of it in the first place, to create urgency.

Problematique

07/10/15

Six secrets?

mostro

07/10/15

How about an option to play any level with the extra difficulty of having death chasing you? like activating death with a key as with Ticks.

Somewhat offtopic, I'm in the process of switching to Linux on my main machine so I can't play the game as much as before (even if I could, Flash has an awful performance on Linux) but I'll try to stay up to date with new levels whenever I boot into Windows.

zubit

07/10/15

yeah problematique, the secrets of the base floors...

I'd love to see a grim reaper epic too!
and it would be x1000 more awesome if we could set what he says to Mitsu :D

renboy

08/10/15

Definitely a good suggestion :)

Grim is anxious to have more action around Kryll!

EULA | Privacy Policy | Report an issue | Contact us | Game client release notes | Approval to monetize