Get an
Unlimited Account!
Play Below Kryll
on Steam!
Eeveeiott

22/10/15

It's like my old idea dump thread, but it has "V2" in the title! Oh, different ideas too.

Gadgets

-Killable NPC. We all know we want them.

Changes to Existing Objects

-Allow Pine Gates to be scaled just a BIT. Allow the player to make them between 2 and 4 blocks tall, default 3.
-Is it ok that I want to be able to cut down wooden signs like in Zelda?
-I feel like Vespi should be able to move using Nudges. I've been a bit disappointed that I can't make patrolling Vespi.

Logic

-Logic DETECT. You select an action that Mitsu can perform (jump, attack, kunai, move left, etc.) and if that action is performed, the output is activated.

Epic Items

-Level Restriction. The creator has to play with the minimum level for the floor, so why shouldn't the other players too?!
-THE MIGHTY BONON STEED. While we might not all have had to chance to see it, an upcoming mount item was teased a bit. So if we're getting mounts, I think we can all agree that riding a giant iron-clad bonon draped in a majestic purple saddle lined with gold. I imagine it would probably pickup enemies and chuck them at other enemies. Or walls. Or spikes.

P.S. I really hope we can put Emory Fighters on mounts and have the mounts attack Mitsu.
Thank you for listening/reading!

mostro

22/10/15

You can already put emory guards on top on enuras. I like -most of- these ideas.

renboy

22/10/15

Great list!

About the level restriction - We do have plans to add something similar that will let creators limit some sort of aspect of Mitsu - Such as "No Kunais" or even "No jumping", which will be triggerable at will.

Some really nice ideas all around!

mostro

23/10/15

Before you implement any of these suggestions, consider what could that mean on Eeveeiott's hands :P.

EULA | Privacy Policy | Report an issue | Contact us | Game client release notes | Approval to monetize