Get an
Unlimited Account!
Play Below Kryll
on Steam!
Sonix

17/11/15

Post your suggestions regarding the new mount - Teon Marauder.

A Death Trigger for when it explodes would be interesting.

Problematique

17/11/15

I would like an option to hide the control help screen, it gets in the way sometimes

tebkanlo

17/11/15

I like this ideas. I think something about the explosion should be done. I don't want to nuke all the enemies in the nearby, but not even a scratch for that big blast?
Is it before the core of the explosion is to high from the ground?

mostro

17/11/15

Also, when exploding, the Marauder should display some kind of countdown (or perhaps change color) in order to know when it's about to explode. Tebkanlo's new level is a clear example of why you need this.

renboy

18/11/15

Thanks for the feedback!

We are working on some changes and fine tunes for the Marauder that will make it more fun and give creators more options to play with.

mostro

20/11/15

How about adding a Marauder destroyed trigger?.

[EDIT:] Also, animations for when the marauder is shooting missiles/bombs or when it is looking up/down, would make it consistent with Mitsu when you can see exactly what another player is doing by looking at his ghost.

• Edited on 20/11/15
Blackmaker

29/11/15

I would appreciate a trigger/switch that takes a lot of weight to set off. Such as 2+_ Polyboxes or the Marauder.

Also on health packs it would be nice to have an option for it to restore 1 health, or all health. Or maybe even health packs can become 'fuel' for the marauder and allow you to fly longer if you collect them?

EULA | Privacy Policy | Report an issue | Contact us | Game client release notes | Approval to monetize