Get an
Unlimited Account!
Play Below Kryll
on Steam!
renboy

23/11/15

This time, we are adding an item that will help creators control the health of players a bit more, as well as nerfing the Marauder somewhat and fixing it a bit.

New Features

• New epic item - Heal pack!
    • Sets to heal either Mitsu or a mount
    • Can be respawned
    • Will not be picked up if Mitsu or the mount are at full health
    • Mitsu healing will not show while in mount mode, and vice versa
  • Tion Marauder changes
    • Health reduced to 5, will now be marked with wrenches
    • The Marauder now has a larger explosion radius upon death (which kills anything, including Mitsu)
    • Missiles will now only do 1 damage (instead of insta-killing) - But will be fired more rapidly
    • A (very short) countdown will now show when the mount calls you to eject
    • The instructions panel can now be hidden by pressing X
    • Death trigger can now be configured, that will activate once the mount explodes

Bug Fixes

• No more glorious endless explosions when a mount with a respawn color dies
  • Deaths from the Marauder will now be correctly labeled on death swords and death messages

That's all folks.

Enjoy!

renboy

23/11/15

Another feature was also added to our servers (undocumented in the client change log) -

• Adventures that are initially published as WIP (meaning they were never published without the WIP epic item), will have their release date reset once the WIP item is eventually removed.This means that a 'freshly removed' WIP epic will put that adventure at the top of the 'newly released' search.
mostro

23/11/15

That breaks at least one of my Marauder levels :(.

mostro

23/11/15

I guess the Marauder instructions should display only once per level (or have them remain hidden if you already hid them) because I hate having to hide the instructions every time I get out and back into de Marauder.

Also, I don't quite like the new faster but weaker missiles. I guess the older behavior was more consistent with the look of such a weapon but, oh, well, you know more about gameplay design so I guess you had your reasons to change that.

Maybe the Marauder health should display when attacking when it has not full health just like it works for Mitsu?.

Finally, been playing a bit with the health items in the sandbox and if you pick up health for the Marauder when it has the destruction countdown activated, it will refill its health but will not reset the destruction countdown so next time the Marauder loses all health it will explode instantly (or whatever the countdown time was).

renboy

23/11/15

Thanks for the bug report (with the health item).

Also, good idea about hiding the instructions for the entire duration of the adventure, and showing the Marauder's health while attacking and having less then full health (like Mitsu)!

tebkanlo

24/11/15

I'm really curious about the reasons of those marauders changes.

EULA | Privacy Policy | Report an issue | Contact us | Game client release notes | Approval to monetize