Get an
Unlimited Account!
Play Below Kryll
on Steam!
jus

15/02/16

hi all
ive been playing for quite a while and have amassed quite a stash of gold ... as i really dont have the time or imagination to create my own levels ( could prob do a noob one but nothing too clever ) i would like to gift some of my wealth to certain players / creators to help them .

do you guys know if and how to do this ?

cheers all !

Scheuchevogel

15/02/16

Ah, here it is. I'm always in desperate need of gold, but unfortunately I don't know a way to transfer it. I fear there isn't, just like in pretty much every other online game. (Aside from those that have a market place/auction function.)

jus

15/02/16

not sure on that , im sure there was a way a while back unless its been changed ...

you could always log on as me if i let you then go mad !

• Edited on 15/02/16
Scheuchevogel

15/02/16

What a a dangerous offer, a troll could totally abuse that. D:
But as I'm currently building an ongoing journey, it would be strange if the creator changed in the middle. XD
Also, logging in as you won't grant me access to my WIP levels.
Not to mention issues like me not getting the purple trophies then - which I need even more urgently than gold. And I don't know if warp gates can lead to other creator's levels.(Do you know?)

Eeveeiott

16/02/16

There is no feature for this, though me and Mostro have previously discussed its possibility as well... As for your question, Scheuchevogel, warps can not lead to other creators levels.

renboy

16/02/16

We were discussing such a feature a while back, however, we decided not to implement it.

The reason is that big part of having good content created is having the creator play a lot of existing content and learning from it.

Most veteran players who have completed most of the world don't have any gold or trophy issues.

Jus: Even though you may not think you have the imagination to create new content, I'm sure that with your experience your creation will turn out much better then creations of players who just started playing :)

Scheuchevogel

16/02/16

Thanks for the info, Eeveeiott and renboy!

jus

17/02/16

thanks for the replies all ,thought i may become the bill gates of below kryll but its not going to happen !
renboy - you may well be correct ...!

Scheuchevogel

20/02/16

@renboy: Not quite sure if that "Most veteran players who have completed most of the world don't have any gold or trophy issues" will still apply to me once I'm there. Maybe for the gold, but my skills are limited there so a lot of the very hard levels will never give me any gold. (And it's not just about training.) But trophies? I get a lot of positive comments but barely any visitors (and thereby trophies), as the user numbers seem to be very low nowadays.

mostro

21/02/16

Scheuchevogel, I can tell you that the more levels you complete the more gold you'll earn so it will eventually not be a problem.

As for trophies, well, those are indeed harder to get but given time you will also get a few to spare. I currently have 3000 unwasted trophies. You can also make some easy levels at floor 1, that way you increase the chances that new players beat those levels anf give you +1.

Scheuchevogel

21/02/16

mostro, that with the top levels mainly goes for the ones that were lucky to be early arrivals. People who don't play all levels (which are the ones making the difference) mainly play center levels, which have all already been taken by players being there from the start. They do not scroll** all the way to 70w1 or 70e1. Why should they, if there is so much to do in the center? Because Mitsu starts of there. So of course you get lots of trophies there. But sadly, I can not build a level close to the center. My level at 63w1 (which even provides easy access to my other levels using warp gates) has barely any visitors, either.
Somehow there should be a way for later arrivals to catch up with that center advantage... :(

**I know there are alternatives to scrolling. But casual players won't even bother to learn/use them, having enough to do in the center.

• Edited on 21/02/16
Gors

23/02/16

I feel like there should be a buddy system so we can set teleports to other users' levels - this way we could make an even unified game!

JermEx

15/03/16

I like the idea of being able to unify the game a little more.
Jus, I believe in your ability to create!
Scheuchevogel, I fully believe that Below Kryll has not been discovered by it's market. If we can get more people to learn about and try Below Kryll, I just know we can grow the population.

Scheuchevogel

19/03/16

JermEx, I fear it's quite the opposite. The population seems to shrink rather than grow...

EULA | Privacy Policy | Report an issue | Contact us | Game client release notes | Approval to monetize