Get an
Unlimited Account!
Play Below Kryll
on Steam!
Scheuchevogel

15/02/16

Something simple yet really desirable which I keep missing is to rotate objects other than pickup objects and plaques. For example, if you want a horizontal pine gate, an express log can be used under certain circumstances, but has totally different behaviours. The same goes the other way around. Those are in the forrest probably the most interesting ones. Though being able to rotate EVERYTHING would also be nice. I imagine dipshit crazy levels with people walking on the ceiling and stuff like that. XD

Maybe one thing to better not rotate might be the spikes. Also sound interesting at first, but I don't even dare to think about what Eeveeiott will create if he's able to put spikes at every wall and ceiling of a level. x_X
(Sorry for that Eeveeiott, but you must admit you would use it for even more mean stuff, wouldn't you? ;p)

Also, sorry for being too lazy to go through 13 pages of topics if somebody has brought this up before. Just ignore it if this is not anew idea.

• Edited on 15/02/16
Eeveeiott

16/02/16

I've wanted this for so long. And yes, I'd abuse it for the most diabolical things anyone would ever see. I'd actually like to see rotatable spikes mostly for the fact that I think it'd be cool that you'd be able to stand on the side of it, but running into it would hurt... Either way, being able to rotate express logs and pine gates would be WAAAAY more evil than rotating spikes anyways :P

Scheuchevogel

16/02/16

I'm absolutely positive that you would even find a way to use a rotated bonsai against the player... XD

Scheuchevogel

16/02/16

Actually that would be pretty easy, thinking about it. Respawning in such evil (mortal) ways would become possible...

Gors

19/02/16

I actually suggested ceiling/wall spikes long ago

but i actually like the usage of other items instead (sideways pine gates)

densch

29/02/16

I could have also used some ceiling spikes, especially when I didn't want to let the player just fall in a spike pit.
but for example when the player jumps on a specific mushrooms and is launched up directly in the ceiling spikes.

A rotate option would be really cool!

And in that context some sort of gravity changes would be cool:
like a story trigger, once the player or a monster reaches a certain destination, that persons gravity is changed.

So that a monster could walk up a wall(changing the gravitational pull to the right instead of down) and similkar stuff.

I know that it does not really fit the ninja theme. but it would be so cool!

And make it a premium item, o the trolling is limited to a minimum.
Except for sadists like me who would use insane amount of time and grinding just to see people suffer later on. :-).

Scheuchevogel

06/03/16

You can't really "grind" for premium items, can you??? O_O
(But just for gold.)

EULA | Privacy Policy | Report an issue | Contact us | Game client release notes | Approval to monetize