Get an
Unlimited Account!
Play Below Kryll
on Steam!
Scheuchevogel

20/02/16

While many levels use this fact to make jokes, it is also a bother how limited the NPC choice is. Needing more than 5 (or 6, counting the robot) NPCs in an adventure already creates twins, and that's not even touching the topic how every level uses the same NPCs.
The situation is even worse if you require female NPCs. There is a total of one of them. Or wait, let me count... One... yes one. Unless I confused the numbers while counting this large number. ;p
Furthermore, this one has a very specific theme. Whenever you build an adventure which does not have a science theme (or SciFi theme), you can't even use this single one properly. For which reason all of my levels are sausage parties so far. T_T

tebkanlo

20/02/16

I've even mentioned this before, as others like you did, with more NPCs, maybe even with eastern theme.

I've proposed a kimono girl, before I discovered devs had this (link below) and probably many other cards to play.
(In the near future of the game, I hope)
So we have to be patient

old entry of the blog:
https://game.belowkryll.com/web/blog/8

• Edited on 20/02/16
mostro

20/02/16

The devs have yet to implement a way to waste the items in your backpack. Maybe once they get there, they can add new NPCs to buy, or new clothing styles, etc..

Scheuchevogel

28/02/16

Somewhat related to the topic:
I keep refering to the users here as "he" or "him", without actually knowing their gender. Is the user side also a sausage party, or do we have some girls among us? Sorry if I ever refered to your gender incorrectly. D:

tebkanlo

28/02/16

I will quote what zubit said when asked the same question, ninja or kunoichi a.k.a. female ninja (/topic/454/)

I'm a robot under the mask!

But... a female or a male robot... Hmm....

PS: boy

• Edited on 28/02/16
mostro

28/02/16

Gamer girls don't exist :P.

Scheuchevogel

28/02/16

I already knew your gender, tebkanlo. I was pretty sure anyway, and then happened to find your DA account which gives this information away. :)

@mostro: Then I'm friends with ghosts! ó.ò

Eeveeiott

29/02/16

Satan is a guy

EULA | Privacy Policy | Report an issue | Contact us | Game client release notes | Approval to monetize