Get an
Unlimited Account!
Play Below Kryll
on Steam!
densch

02/03/16

I have seen many different ideas and concepts around here;
unfortunately they are scattered across different topics or even in different forums.
Which is really sad since most of them could be used to create great levels, improve existing levels or just make levels look better.

So I thought that we may build one topic where everyone can share their ideas so that we can all benefit from them.
Here it is. ^^

No matter what ideas you have, be it some certain logic gate combinations, some interesting setup of different objects or anything else that may be interesting,
you can post them all here in this topic!

Gors

04/03/16

1 - Sand blocks
2 - Counter trigger
3 - Randomizer trigger
4 - Retriggerable/Respawnable musical notes

tebkanlo

07/03/16

Quoting another topic to concentrate the suggestion in this topic

[quote]

• mostro 16 hours ago

Quick short list of suggestions. It would be nice if:
- The adventure finder would remember my last search.
- You could use the keyboard in the Quit menu as well as other menus (like tabbing on buttons as well as on text boxes).
- Fixed keyboard layouts!!!.

• tebkanlo 5 minutes ago

-Not a bad idea, but I would try to enlarge its range search (I think the out of sight areas are more than those I know)
-Tabbing supremacy!!!
-°Iàve not idea what you are talking° çP XD
[/quote]

• Edited on 07/03/16

I think someone suggested a search engine even inside the forum

• Edited on 07/03/16
  • Edited on 21/03/16
tebkanlo

21/03/16

Another suggestion.

[quote]

• Eeveeiott 2 hours ago

I want to ask a simple question: What feature would you like added the most? And this goes to the devs as well; What sort of features would you like to look into implementing?

Personally, I want a music epic item that allows you to have a selected track play in an area. It could really complete the mood of certain levels! Some mysterious music, some happy music, some sad music, and some intense action music is a good selection, but I feel it'd be cool to have more or even alternates for each one! It'd also be cool if people could submit songs, just like they can submit pickups.

[/quote]

mostro

23/03/16

- Increase the character count in PMs.
- Allow reading/writing PMs (maybe even watching other updates) while in the editor.

Scheuchevogel

26/03/16

Great choices! Too sad the creators are currently not implementing any changes. Otherwise I would again request the option to rotate all things (logs, gates etc) here.

[quote]
I think someone suggested a search engine even inside the forum
[/quote]

I did, but I might not have been the first to do so.

mostro

26/03/16

renboy said they're in a development break but I hope they will continue to improve the game, eventually. We still have yet to find what use have the items you get at the shrines.

Oh, on-topic, while stalking... err... watching other players around, I had this idea for player interaction when 2 or more players are in the same level: allowing you to 'send' and item/enemy from your screen to the exact same position in another player's screen, at the cost of some gold. That would be helpful, for example, when you are showing others what to do but then they kill that vespi they need to proceed. This way they could continue without having to restart the level.

Not sure if this is possible at all or how it could be exploited to break levels but I thought it would be interesting.

• Edited on 26/03/16
EULA | Privacy Policy | Report an issue | Contact us | Game client release notes | Approval to monetize