Get an
Unlimited Account!
Play Below Kryll
on Steam!
tebkanlo

07/03/16

I noticed in 60w2 a weird mechanics I'd like to exploit

Usually dropping a barrel atop of a two barrels height ends in crash, but it seems near a casual death sword (not the message death sword) the impossible to happens

http://orig08.deviantart.net/8c25/f/2016/067/2/7/screen_shots_collages_by_tebkanlo-d9ucvq4.png

Thanks to Scheuchevogel's and jus' deaths... they were not in vain

• PS: I already reported this, with not response, a couple days ago with .com/web/report/ (since the report buttons in games dont work)
  • Edited on 07/03/16
mostro

08/03/16

I guess I saw this before but never related it to a nearby death sword. I thought it happened just at random.

tebkanlo

08/03/16

I might be wrong, but seem the odds let it possible only near them. At first I fought it was a matter of coordinates, but then I noticed I couldn't do it just with the column of barrels near swords, but even carryin other columns near them (as you can see with the last pic)

renboy

09/03/16

We got your report, interesting issue, we'll look into it.

Thanks!

Scheuchevogel

19/03/16

If that even works with own swords that could break so many levels. o_O

tebkanlo

19/03/16

As you can see the red sword has no effect. And if I'm right, only the "grey" sword can cause that

tebkanlo

25/03/16

After countless of tries, I don't know why, but it can be done inside my 50w4 even without the sword

• Edited on 25/03/16
EULA | Privacy Policy | Report an issue | Contact us | Game client release notes | Approval to monetize