Get an
Unlimited Account!
Play Below Kryll
on Steam!
Eeveeiott

20/03/16

I want to ask a simple question: What feature would you like added the most? And this goes to the devs as well; What sort of features would you like to look into implementing?

Personally, I want a music epic item that allows you to have a selected track play in an area. It could really complete the mood of certain levels! Some mysterious music, some happy music, some sad music, and some intense action music is a good selection, but I feel it'd be cool to have more or even alternates for each one! It'd also be cool if people could submit songs, just like they can submit pickups.

Sonix

21/03/16

I want a way to see a list of which users have recently played/+1'd/etc your adventures.

Problematique

23/03/16

Offline modus.

tebkanlo

23/03/16

• Pinegate working on castle wall (like spikes do)
  • Keyboard compatibility(also I don't know why inside TxtFX backslash "\" can be writed but the output is a normal slash)
jus

24/03/16

agree with the music and also would like to be able to see a complete list of adventures you havent tried , there are a few placed miles away from anything that dont appear on the finder ... also , its easy to miss some if lots are posted at the same time !

i had a quick count up on the map yesterday and it seemed like there were about 80 levels i hadnt completed but didnt show up / were missing ?

jus

26/03/16

logic gates in the creator simplified - something like a tab that says " i want this to interact with .." then another saying " open this door " or " spawn these vespi " etc ...

not sure thats possible , too many random combos and triggers to work with ...

mostro

26/03/16

That can be done with drag and drop, maybe? dragging a flower trigger to a door would link them.

Inviktys

06/09/16

Improved enemies and combat.
Dodging and parrying with smarter enemies.
Being able to reflect daggers back at marksman.
Smart and capable enemy ai that can also dodge and parry.
Lower health, making it more skill based combat with high stakes.

mostro

07/09/16

That sounds good.

tebkanlo

07/09/16

A GUI tutorial

I saw many games (most of them are "idle games") that before actually letting you play freely highlight a button/function at time (and even force you to press/do that button/function to make you proceed in the game) so that at the end of it you should be fully aware of what the GUI can do.

Back then, when I started I remembered I understood there were guestbook pretty late (after 16 or more adventure completed) and even have understood many other functions lately (for example finding area with active race by zooming out in the map)

I think the lack of this can be a reason why new players enter and leave pretty soon

mostro

07/09/16

> I think the lack of this can be a reason why new players enter and leave pretty soon
I agree with this.

Scheuchevogel

11/09/16

Lower health is not an option. That would break dozens of levels which are built to make you use every single heart you have. All of these would become permanently uncompletable.

mostro

12/09/16

It should be an epic to use in newly created levels, something that has been discussed before, like detecting if the player pressed the jump button, etc..

EULA | Privacy Policy | Report an issue | Contact us | Game client release notes | Approval to monetize