Get an
Unlimited Account!
Play Below Kryll
on Steam!
tebkanlo

25/03/16

I'm finally publishing my adventure Kryll Lybrary, but I feel it's not full of information from all around Kryll as I wanted to.

Soo, I'm creating this, as the

Ultimate Pool of Useful Knowledge

you discover and want to share with others.

Hopefully even hints, subtle hints

Eeveeiott

25/03/16

Anomaly section:
- Dave is a normal, random guy. Wait, why is there an entry on him here?
- ??? is an anomaly that takes the appearance of an old man. He hides all around places and says numbers.
- Friend mw er ersqepc 01110100 01101000 01100001 01110100 00100000 01101000 01100001 01110011 6e 6f 74 68 69 6e 67 20 6b 6e 6f 77 6e fswyg ly... 4, FRIEND.
- People sent to 52w5 don't come back. Cameras taken there cut out and electronics in general seem to stop working. Reasons unknown.
- A company known as S.E.D.a.R. was once created and became a company well known for their techonological inventions and research on the Teon. However, one day they seemed to simply disappear.
- Speedy McSpeedster changed his name to "Speedy" after he retired from Kryll racing, which happened after he completely disappeared for a while. He claims that all of it was due to family issues, but Bolt McSpeedster has commented claiming that she has no idea what he's talking about or why he did any of that.
- The Turnabout is an anomaly that appears to hide his powers and instead pretend to be a normal man. He seems to somehow have some reality controlling powers, as has been observed in the past.
- Health inspections at the well known "McKryll's" restaurant chain has shown that all of them have a "Contact Overlords" button. It's unknown what their purpose is.

• Edited on 25/03/16
mostro

26/03/16

tebkanlo, I liked the library level, but what is that about flying :P?.

Eeveeeiott, what? The Turnabout is NOT just a normal old man?!.
Also, FRIEND!!! Damn it! I hate that guy!.

tebkanlo

31/03/16

I added some little other info inside the library but I will add them even here
(so, no need to retake the tour inside to read them all again )

• Being damaged when passing through a pine/rock/Teon bridge may cause instant death
  • End of the world estimated around 100k east/west. Not many know how to focus on the map (top left corner)
  • Suggestion to take a look at
  • Edited on 31/03/16
tebkanlo

03/05/16

• Behind/inside door_You can put object behind the door (not after, in the layer behind the one the door is), even crashable object, or ground (reducing the passable space heigh to 2 units)Create the gate, swith it on Close, drag an object there (even Mitsu during playtest) and then switch back on Set/OpenIn case of ground/bridg, after switching on Close, hold the left click in a nearby are and draw the ground/bridge level you want. At this point don't forget to switch back to Set/Open. Or leave it like that is you wanted a narrow passage with 1,5 units height (consider the offset of the open door can block Mitsu)
  • Platform holding a button pressed_First there must be something (object or beast) that hold the button pressed. The express log, moving horizontally, push/destroy/kill what is holding the button and will pass over the lowered button
  • Door holding a button_Similarly to the platform holding button, you need an holder object/beast/you on the button (to put the button right in the door space see Behind/inside door). IF the door close when the button is in releasing face, door will be blocked in that intermediate button position.

PS: I remember I explained some mechanics of the game to someone recently but I can't remember it at the moment. Please help my bad memory :P
PPS: I hope I will remember to add screenshots
PPPS: Why I after I create a bullet "*" I can't put text in different rows hitting enter?

• Edited on 03/05/16
mostro

04/05/16

Do doors keep buttons pressed? I didn't know that.

tebkanlo

04/05/16

...Really?!

I left the Breath Engine visible to show exactly this!

• Edited on 04/05/16
mostro

04/05/16

I guess I didn't pay attention :P.

tebkanlo

14/07/16

Power Ups (ish)

Hidden in plain sight there are way to "get" power ups, very similar to the story mode.
Unlike the Spirit Dash Bug (super run), fixed and thus lost in the memories of very few places and people (run+lunge+dash), other power-ish effect seems to have been spotted

(Will explain soon how to create that in https://game.belowkryll.com/web/forum/topic/511/, second pages link is in the top left corner ;) )

Who knows if right under our noses there still are some others?!
Who knows if one in the thousands adventures there is a temple who keeps the secret?!

• Edited on 14/07/16

There seems to be super strength power ups too, somewhere... BUT, in case you can't get this fit (do you even lift, bro?) maybe you can get some help

PS: This example area is doping free certified

PPS:But who needs power-ups when you have mutators!?

• Edited on 14/11/16
tebkanlo

05/09/16

Cavern rock

The most common tileset of the lower floors. Present only from the floor 10, or at least floor 9.
OR MAYBE NOT!
Few are the sectors of the Takara Forest with the presence of this (volcanic?) ground:
- some appears to have an alien origins

--- Accredited theory, an alien race, named Boyren or Renboy or simply known as The Devs, who has the power to move areas at will.

- some instead seem the result of a slow and amazing creative process, that makes this ground leaks from the lower floors to the upper floors of Kryll.

--- Main theory, even if without any geological exam yet done, volcanic activities.

--- Tin foil hat theory, different versions of Mitsu, called Users or Players or Creators, from other dimensions of the Multiverse with the power of void and earth bending(...BAH! COO COO CRAZIES)

• Edited on 05/09/16
  • Edited on 14/11/16

Added 17w5

• Edited on 14/11/16

Added 20003w1

• Edited on 24/11/16
mostro

05/09/16

LOL :P.

Eeveeiott

28/10/16

A short tale from the Kingdom of Cepsmurt Colsro that I thought I'd share:

Let me tell you the tale of a brave man.
He fought valiantly for his homeland.
This knight's name is SIR CYAN.

When tragedy befell his home,
on a fateful night with a stormy tone.
He rode through the RAIN, with the SILHOUETTE in his sight,
fearing he was heading to his final fight.
As he ascended through the palace, his RAGE grew.
Everything was finally almost through.
He nodded to the man sitting in the chair,
who laughed tormentingly, chilling the air.
Filled with anger Sir Cyan struck out,
and with just one blow there is no doubt
that the Duke did fall
and Sir Cyan stood tall.
Looking at the splatters of crimson BLOOD,
Sir Cyan fell to his knees with a thud.
It was over at last,
but he couldn't forget the past.
As he left the palace, there was no rejoicing.
Only TEARS.
Only fears.
Is there much to do other than look to the SUN?

Sir Cyan is our savior and our herald.
Without him there would be only despair.
So when he passes you mustn't stare.
Bow to the one who fought for you
and lost everything he knew.

Eeveeiott

29/10/16

I think there's a few more lines to the story but I forgot them. Sorry folks!

tebkanlo

12/11/16

"- Friend is an anomaly t h a t _ h a s n o t h i n g _ k n o w n fswyg ly... 4, FRIEND."
That sure took me a while, I thought it was random :P

EULA | Privacy Policy | Report an issue | Contact us | Game client release notes | Approval to monetize