Get an
Unlimited Account!
Play Below Kryll
on Steam!
Eeveeiott

28/03/16

As they are now, the Editor tools are good. However, there are a few changes and additions I feel would really help to make creator's lives easier. A lot of these are very nitpicky, though, and aren't too important.
1. Fill Tool - A fill tool would be a godsend. Simple as filling in the area between all other wall/background tiles. It'd help with pixel art and in general allow faster level creation.
2. Allow Background Drawing to Start on Terrain - Sometimes there are these little spots I want to fill in without changing other background tiles, and if I could click on the terrain with the larger brush to fill in spots outside of the terrain, that'd be nice.
3. Improved Map View - It'd be cool if I could see how the level in its current condition would look on the map with the levels around it.
4. Overwriting Tiles - When I click on a castle wall with Takara soil, it could change into a Takara soil. (Rather than me having to delete the castle wall first.)

Had some other ones and forgot them... Will comment if I remember!

Eeveeiott

28/03/16

5. A constant trigger (like the shrine trigger) for having the level perfected.

tebkanlo

07/04/16

• Improved music notes!!They seems to be just eighth beat notes, can we have the option to change the duration of their duration.IT WOULD BE AWESOME
  • Moving platform speed option.Not sure if the platform is moving at the right tempo for the music track (e.g. I put quarter notes distant 3 units from the following while eighth notes 2 units distant form the following)
EULA | Privacy Policy | Report an issue | Contact us | Game client release notes | Approval to monetize