Get an
Unlimited Account!
Play Below Kryll
on Steam!
B.N.F

14/04/16

Is there any kind of guide, how to perfect all levels/episodes in main story?
I perfected 6 of main story levels, but for example I can't understand how can I get the 1st shuriken in episode 3 "Ancient Caverns" :/

zubit

15/04/16

hmm.. don't think there is a guide or anything.. just ask people ingame :)

about episode 3 - not really sure which shuriken you mean, but most of them can be reached on the second time around (meaning, after you get your super power) - before destroying the barrier, try looking above it :)

B.N.F

15/04/16

I've got other two shurikens, but I can't grab that first one.
I've tried from both blue respawn points but this three totems always block me a way to this shuriken :/
http://i.imgur.com/0SxCojE.png

• Edited on 15/04/16
  • Edited on 15/04/16
tebkanlo

15/04/16

No. There isn't any guide for that, only few playthrought videos there are on youtube, about random adventures.

For that shuriken you need to be veeery quick for that!
The Swift Run may help you be on position to jump through the trap bridges, but you need a good timing in jumping/dash up to that shuriken without being crashed by the totem
How do you prefer to start running? Double tapping the direction key or holding shift key?
I recommend Shift, because back then, when I didn't know about that, I was able to do it the hard way (just respawn dash and jump)

• PS: over the forum writing box there is a Show Toolbar that may help you to easy using { {http://...} } (spaces between the {{ not included) to show pic ;)
  • Edited on 15/04/16
B.N.F

15/04/16

Holy moly... I've finally got this shuriken :D

Tebkanlo thx for the help. As you can see on my screenshot I've died there so many times trying to somehow grab this shuriken, and yet, thanks to you today i've got it in 5 minutes :D

ThreeDayBeard

15/04/17

I still don't see how to get it. If I use swift run underneath, there is no place to jump to? The totem fall, either crushing me or blocking the way to the shuriken.

mostro

15/04/17

You must run and dash up. It might take some tries but I'm sure you will get it.

Also, if -IF- you see someone else online you can ask for help in the game chat.

• Edited on 15/04/17
jus

15/04/17

ive been playing for ages and only managed to get that one a few weeks ago ! its tough...

EULA | Privacy Policy | Report an issue | Contact us | Game client release notes | Approval to monetize