Get an
Unlimited Account!
Play Below Kryll
on Steam!
Scheuchevogel

13/08/16

What? since when is THAT a limitation?
https://s3.postimg.org/yn29cgv03/too_far.jpg
There are adventures literally thousands of levels away from the main level area, including at both ends of the map. But building 20 adventures away from the current main area is not possible? Is this a new thing, or why have I never seen this before? @_@

EDIT 1: Or wait... It says "floor 1"... and the far away levels may all start at floor 11, I think. So it's possible in the caverns but not in the forrest? o_O

EDIT 2: The topic became fresh again due to unfortunate circumstances. D:
What I tried above was building my Tutorial 101(!) for new players at 101(!)e1. Well, it didn't work out due to the above. So I built it at 77e1 instead. With the intention to let the tutorial go on downwards in a community effort. (Every experienced player can build tutorials for new players to support them.)
That was the plan. Until a (probably unsuspecting) new creator used 77e2 for something else...

So, dear game admins, could you please, on exceptional basis, move this level to 101e1?
Then the tutorials can go on, and maybe we can keep new players in the game which would otherwise leave confused/frustrated.

Tebkanlo also told me to ask for this tutorial being referenced in the starter levels, but I guess that would be asking too much... :/

• Edited on 28/08/16
mostro

14/08/16

Ah, I guess the devs indeed once mentioned they let players build in unpopulated areas at floor 11 but not in unpopulated areas at floor 1. The logic for that is to keep the main area as big as possible for newcomers, I guess.

Scheuchevogel

14/08/16

Hm, kinda made sense in the beginning, but now that players have hundreds of levels reachable close to the start it's questionable if it's stil required. Anyway, thanks for the explanation, mostro.

• Edited on 28/08/16
Scheuchevogel

28/08/16

I guess the request should now be disregarded, as teb and mostro now built further Tutorials at 77e.
Unless all three are moved together, that is.

• Edited on 03/09/16
EULA | Privacy Policy | Report an issue | Contact us | Game client release notes | Approval to monetize