Get an
Unlimited Account!
Play Below Kryll
on Steam!
Eeveeiott

10/09/16

Recently, my friend Purpleleven has been unable to play the game. When he launches it, it puts him on a screen that tells him to enter his username and password. However, he can not log in at all. He uses the Steam version so he normally gets logged in automatically. He has tried to reset his password through the site, but all that comes up is an Error page.

mostro

10/09/16

Weird. Let's see what the devs say about it.

Scheuchevogel

11/09/16

I had that too in the past. It happens when something (firewall, missing access rights etc.) blocks steam/the game, I think. Back then I could circumvent it by opening steam with administrator rights (that should be one of the options when you right-click the steam symbol in windows). This also affected games within steam, and it worked normally again.

Eeveeiott

12/09/16

According to Purple the problem fixed itself today.

renboy

12/09/16

Sorry for just noticing this topic... Glad to hear things are OK now!

Problematique

14/09/16

Right now me and Scheu can't play Kryll, it keeps saying "authenticating steam account". Steam issue?

• Edited on 14/09/16
Problematique

14/09/16

Problem seems to be fixed

zubit

15/09/16

yeah, i had that too - but i also couldn't log-in to another game i play on steam - and their forums were down too... so guessing a steam/valve issue.

• Edited on 15/09/16
tebkanlo

15/09/16

https://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/60041979.jpg

Scheuchevogel

15/09/16

You should. Not necessarily for BK, as you will never be able to get the achievements there anyway. But I would have missed so many games - including BK - if Steam didnt propose them to me or had them on sale...

EULA | Privacy Policy | Report an issue | Contact us | Game client release notes | Approval to monetize