Get an
Unlimited Account!
Play Below Kryll
on Steam!
Scheuchevogel

15/09/16

Steam showed me the below screenshot as backround for BK today, and it felt a bit like suddenly seeing baby photos of you... XD

http://www2.pic-upload.de/img/31702535/babyphotos.jpg

• Edited on 15/09/16
mostro

16/09/16

Level 41? That's not as bad, I'd be surprised if it was level 5 :P.

I was level 5 for quite some time, I finished all the upper Kryll levels using a free account (level 5 maximum) before getting the full game. When I finally upgraded, I got all my accumulated XP and reached level 30 or something and, with all of the lower floors uncompleted, I did level up quite quickly. So, that screenshot must be from a time close to when I got the full game. A bit before and I could have appeared as level 5 :P.

zubit

16/09/16

1069h :O

steam tells me 'only' 638h for myself! (then again, i played for a -long- time before the steam version hit)

• Edited on 16/09/16
Scheuchevogel

16/09/16

Steam also counts afk time and building time, thats why it's that much, zubit.
Which then again makes me wonder how you can have only 638h, considering you are online (but afk) in the game like half of the day at least. o_O

On a somewhat related side note: I will be off(line) for most of the weekend, so don't be surprised if I don't react to comments or messages.

zubit

16/09/16

oh, I switched to the executable at some point (can't remember why)... that might explain it.

tebkanlo

17/09/16

OH! I remember that! It was a year ago, when devs wanted to record a video about race in action with ghosts, to use it in the trailer!
I would have been surprised if this was a frame of me not falling XD

mostro

17/09/16

About a year ago I was switching to Linux on my main machine. I was ready to abandon Kryll had the game failed to run under wine. I could have missed some of the best levels and tricks created in the game if that happened.
Luckily that didn't happen and I'm still around :P.

EULA | Privacy Policy | Report an issue | Contact us | Game client release notes | Approval to monetize