Get an
Unlimited Account!
Play Below Kryll
on Steam!
Eeveeiott

09/10/16

Has anyone figured out or thought about the timeline of all my series? Obviously they do not take place in the order of which they were created. But for those of you who have played through all of them, do you think you could put them in order? (obviously some levels like O&O or Speedy do not fit into the timeline anywhere. I'm only talking about my main levels.)

tebkanlo

12/10/16

I thought many times how yours are interconnected, but never tried to put every piece of the puzzle in place.
For example the few I can recall are the end of Datru Krth (just realized now it's anagram of Dark Truth) leads to what is said inside B complex, after Dim I suppose (I should really give another try to continue it, need to find my notes about it)

By the way, at the start of Dim, Scott should already know Mitsu from the start of Datru Krth, right?

Scheuchevogel

12/10/16

I think for several I am missing vital information (aka the end) in order to properly order them. Either because the respective end is too hard or because it does not exist yet. :P

EULA | Privacy Policy | Report an issue | Contact us | Game client release notes | Approval to monetize