Get an
Unlimited Account!
Play Below Kryll
on Steam!
RMCora

24/11/16

I finally had enough trophies to add an epic item and give a bit more flavor to my adventure. I decided on the ambient sounds. However, soon after, I ran into several issues.

1) I can't remember where, but I thought I read somewhere (or it was implied), that you could sell and redistribute trophies, so you could freely change up how you are using your trophies, without making permanent decisions? Now I wish I had been more careful with my selection.

2) I was surprised by the limited selection of sounds. I had no way of knowing before I paid 50 trophies, about this limitation. Was there some place to read about this, beforehand?

3) The triggers on the ambient sound seem bugged? When I set to global, it completely ignores the trigger system, and only plays local.

4) When the ambient sound is set locally, I realize now the issue about permanent vs pulse triggers. However, this being a floor 1 map, without the flower, I'm not sure how to set a permanent trigger, short of spending more trophies (that I don't even have), just to buy a trigger to get that ambient sounds working, that aren't even what I expected. Any help here?

At this point, I would be perfectly happy with a refund of the 50 trophies, and the 2 ambient sounds items gone, from my inventory on 90e1. =\

• Edited on 24/11/16
Scheuchevogel

25/11/16

1) You can't. :(

2) You can try all trophy items for free(!) in sandbox mode. I would highly advise to do so before buying trophy items you don't know.

3) With "global" you mean "anywhere"? The latter should play everywhere as long as the trigger is active.

4) I think on floor 1 there are no ways to make a trigger permanent unless you use trophy items like the Teon Pressure Plate. Starting on floor 3 there are nice ways to do it with the OR logic gate. I explain that in my tutorial in 77e5.

Two ambient sound items cost 40 trophies, so surely you would be happy with a refund of 50 trophies... ;P

RMCora

25/11/16

1) Darn =\

2) Oh darn! I either didn't know, or forgot about that.

3) And yes global, but it seems to start and continue, regardless of the trigger. But, it only plays locally. It was behaving strangely.

4) Darn =\

Oh, right, lol. I meant 40. Sigh, well, thank you. I guess either I'll have to get creative with their use, or leave them laying around. I appreciate the response.

mostro

25/11/16

You can indeed try all epic items in the sandbox. If you want a refund, you can let your adventure expire (or even delete it yourself as long as it hasn't been published) and get a refund of 90% of what you invested.

Also, I guess there are some ways to create practical logic gates using only floor 1 items. Of course, doing so requires getting a bit creative :P. I guess tebkanlo has some examples of that in one of his levels.

Scheuchevogel

25/11/16

You can create some logica gates with them, but you can't recreate the permanent-effect that an OR gate has I think. Not without trophy items. There is just nothing among the available items which enables something to keep being triggered.

zubit

27/11/16

RMCora - just use the set/reset logic gate to set a permanent trigger - it's super easy - you just input something in the 'set' leg, and the output leg will be permanent once the set activates.

Scheuchevogel

27/11/16

zubit, RMCora is looking for a floor 1 solution. Logic gates only become available at floor 3.
(Thats why the OR gate solution I mentioned doesn't work there either.)

• Edited on 27/11/16
tebkanlo

29/11/16

Mostro,you are confusing my method to create an "analogic" password system without logic gates with permanent trigger on floor 1.

are made of just pulse triggers that start express logs mechanincs (with the START option, they act as permanently triggered).
Beside using a Teon Pressure Plate hold by a bonon, I think there is no other way to make permanent triggers in floor 1 or 2

EULA | Privacy Policy | Report an issue | Contact us | Game client release notes | Approval to monetize