Get an
Unlimited Account!
Play Below Kryll
on Steam!
Scheuchevogel

27/11/16

Is there something aside from shrines and shurikens that grants experience?
I thought it's just the two, but it seems that can't be true. As currently I have the same amount of perfections as Eeveeiott, and 22 completions more than him. So one should think I have a higher level, or at least the same. But no. I just reached level 67, with an almost empty level bar. While Eevee is level 68, and as he has been for quite a while probably with advanced level bar on his way to 69. But how is that possible? Is there something else giving experience???

mostro

27/11/16

Interesting observation but remember that levels in the lower floors grant larger amounts of experience, so it's possible that a few of Eeveeiott's perfections on the lower floors can make a huge difference in XP.

zubit

27/11/16

yup - lower floors definitely give more gold and xp!

Scheuchevogel

27/11/16

I know that, but It's still hard to believe that this alone makes so much difference. More than one full level, in a level region where it takes ages to level up. Even more so considering that i have actually completed MORE levels than him. (EDIT: And by now also perfected more.) And considering that among those that I couldn't complete or perfect there are actually quite a lot from the forrest, too. The non-completed ones are ironically mostly creations from Eevee himself. (The non-perfected ones mainly from mostro.) For example, the speedy series is the largest grey area on my map, and it's a low experience area.

• Edited on 28/11/16
mostro

28/11/16

Well, that is indeed weird...

Eeveeiott

28/11/16

I've been wondering the same thing with Mostro. Even when there were no more levels for the both of us to play, he was still way ahead of me. Though, even though we were both out of levels to play, he was still ahead of me in perfects and completions... I'm pretty sure that no matter what he'll always be ahead of everyone :(

Scheuchevogel

28/11/16

The latter I can explain. The earlier you joined the game, the more levels you can have played which later on became passage areas. He completed/perfected several of them before you even joined. But once you joined, you couldn't play them anymore, thus forever keeping your total lower.
Same for me compared to you, btw. I'm only ahead of you temporarily as you have still a lot of lately created levels to play. I fear this will change quite fast, making the gap between us really big again... :(

mostro

28/11/16

What about the x2 bonus for new levels? Is it only for gold or also for XP?.

Scheuchevogel

28/11/16

Well, it says "GOLD BONUS x2", so would be quite unexpected if other things would be doubled, too.

zubit

28/11/16

i just did the math -

floor 1 XP: 50 + 100 (shurikens) = 150xp
floor 2 XP: 60 + 120
Floor 18 XP: 220 + 440 = 660xp

so the lowest floor gives more then x4 then the first floor - this can easily give an extra level (or more) since leveling up is 5000xp.

Scheuchevogel

28/11/16

If I was missing mainly cave levels, then yes. But no.

@Eeveeiott: Another reason are levels like 59e4 or 4e3, which could be perfected in the past, but not anymore. I knew for the latter, for the former I just learned from teb that he actually has perfected it. I will never be able to do that, as shuriken 4 is put into solid ground...

zubit

29/11/16

just answered the xp question in general.

anyway, a lot of xp was in the past in upper kryll (which doesn't exist anymore) and some levels were shifted around which is very possible they got shifted from lower floors upwards (i know that some of mine did) - basically, the later you get into the game, the more obsolete xp you won't be able to get.

so your xp should be just fine the way it is (not really sure what other option is there? bugs?)

tebkanlo

29/11/16

Well consider that Eeveeiott and mostro have the xp from deep areas only they have completed/perfected, like .
And even just being able to add up the xp from Speedy McSpeedster Tower could be enough to get a great gap with me (if only I had just those adventure left to reach them)

Scheuchevogel

29/11/16

If it wasn't for me completing/perfecting other levels that he hasn't, yes.
But my completions and perfections are both higher than Eevee's, currently. Just a matter of time, I know. But currently they are.

EULA | Privacy Policy | Report an issue | Contact us | Game client release notes | Approval to monetize