Get an
Unlimited Account!
Play Below Kryll
on Steam!
jus

20/01/17

title says it all really , worried i havent seen him around recently , has anyone had any contact with him since NYE ?

jus

20/01/17

he was / is a great level creator and an asset to the game , surprised nobody's flagged this up in the comments board yet .... although we have talked about it in game chat

jus

20/01/17

from chat it seems nobody has any contact details for him outside of here - mostro , eevee - can you confirm ?

mostro

20/01/17

I can confirm you are correct. No idea how to contact him other than, maybe, on Kongregate; if he's still active there, that is.

I can't really blame him if he decided to leave the game, people comes and goes all the time and sticking to a game for so long is actually rather uncommon.

Also, I think he used Wine to run the game on a Mac and he had trouble with that before... but if that was the case he'd still post at the forum, I guess.

Eeveeiott

21/01/17

Other than Kongregate he has a deviantart which he posted most of his art from Kryll on. Otherwise, I don't know :(

Scheuchevogel

21/01/17

Same here.
btw, it could happen that I am offline quite a bit in the upcoming days, too. My internet connection died on me for good. Sometimes returns with 1% for a few minutes, but than even simple websites have trouble loading. I'm writing from a different pc here. New hardware is on the way, which as per my provider should fix this. But not so sure. Might also mean I can't keep the announced schedule for the Trapped series. :(

• Edited on 21/01/17
EULA | Privacy Policy | Report an issue | Contact us | Game client release notes | Approval to monetize