Get an
Unlimited Account!
Play Below Kryll
on Steam!
zubit

27/01/17

as Scheu suggested, i'm creating this topic for discussion of the series of 'trapped' - which can be found around 39e11 and downwards.
do not read if you didn't finish at least up to and including 39e16!

so yeah, i'm kinda stumped, though personally i would love the idea of mitsu being dead since the tutorial to be true ;)

i'll try to go back and see if i can find some hints for what is true and what is not...

• Edited on 27/01/17
Scheuchevogel

27/01/17

I think going back with your current knowledge might indeed reveal more. Aside from that, as announced I will not confirm or negate anything yet at this point. :)

mostro

27/01/17

Obviously Bo Dust is a manifestation of Mitsu's "DouBts" trying to convince himself that what Scoso said is a lie when in fact it's all true. In the end, Mitsu believes his own lies and goes on hoarding shurikens ignoring the reality that Scoso (it must be an anagram too, can't figure it out) tried to show him. Thus, Mitsu will continue to be forever trapped by "daNiel".

And, about the other possible ending, it is one where Mitsu accepts the truth... and who knows what would happen then.

inSaint

28/01/17

Your post made me giggle a bit mostro, look closer into your Daniel.

Eeveeiott

28/01/17

Here's all character names deciphered, except Scoso:
Eraf - Fear
Bo Dust - Doubts
Nilead - Denial

Mitsu died in the tutorial, and is now trapped in the world in his mind: Below Kryll.
Scoso (whose name I can't quite figure out, but I don't think it's as simple to decipher as the others) speaks the truth, and tries desperately to convince Mitsu to overcome his denial, which takes the form of a demon named Nilead. Bo Dust is Mitsu doubting what Scoso is saying, and continuing to deny the truth as he desperately creates a scenario in his mind that makes Scoso seem like he is lying. He is trying only to convince himself that it's not true.

EULA | Privacy Policy | Report an issue | Contact us | Game client release notes | Approval to monetize