Get an
Unlimited Account!
Play Below Kryll
on Steam!
Eeveeiott

14/02/17

Often I have said that I've been gone due to being "busy", and for the most part that is true. However, as you may have noticed in the past, my creativity and inspiration happens in spurts. By no means am I abandoning the game, as I've said many times, I will never abandon this game unless I'm completely incapable of ever launching it for some reason. I will try to come on every now and then to play some adventures, but I find it unlikely I will be making one for a while. Sorry, and I hope you can understand.

mostro

15/02/17

I understand. At least, when you come back you will find plenty of new levels to play, unlike some of us who have literally nothing left to play until a new level gets made :(.

Scheuchevogel

21/02/17

Sad to hear that. With you and teb gone, this game is pretty much dead. Both on creator and player side. With barely any players left which would appreciate non-beginner levels, it's really hard to find the motivation to build a level... :(

@mostro: Eevee still has lots of levels to play from January and February (maybe even December), I don't think that's an issue. :\

Scheuchevogel

12/03/17

Not even a month has passed, and it feels like Eevee is gone since half an eternity... D:

EULA | Privacy Policy | Report an issue | Contact us | Game client release notes | Approval to monetize