Get an
Unlimited Account!
Play Below Kryll
on Steam!
Scheuchevogel

24/04/17

Thanks to the players that the sale (or permanent price drop?) on Steam brought, I was FINALLY able to enter the Top 10 on fame side, too. I thought this would never happen! :D
But I guess that's as far as I can go. The next player in the ladder has only a dozen (quite literally) adventures (compared to my over 100). But one of them is "Journey". The adventure which is played by at least half of all new players do to its position at the exit of 0e1. While probably only a hundreth of new players stay long enough to ever reach ANY of my levels. ^^°

• Edited on 24/04/17
mostro

25/04/17

Congratulations, Scheuchevogel.

I understand what you say but, hey, I'm sure if there were more players your adventures would be highly rated since they are all really good.

Also, isn't there a cap for the amount of fame you can get from an adventure? That should mean that even the adventures closest to 0e0 would stop giving any more fame to their creators and that, at least in theory, creators with more adventures should eventually get more fame than the rest.

Scheuchevogel

25/04/17

Well, most ARE rated highly (higher than those of the next in line, for example), but the number of players is too low. :)
And I doubt I can ever reach the cap for any of my levels. Don't know if fame even has a cap. But if it does it's probably as high as for trophies, which are with 2200 (for a rating of 10) never really relevant for me. XD

Scheuchevogel

08/07/17

I just reached Fame Rank 8 after all!
Reason is something I didn't consider:
Your fame only increases upon praying. As jroye is inactive, his fame is basically frozen. But if he ever returns he might get thousands and thousands of fame at once. >_>

@Eevee: For you this means you will very soon surpass ArtixBot (=> Rank 5!), unless he logs in. :)

Eeveeiott

08/07/17

Oh, wow! In 20 years I might pass Gors!

Scheuchevogel

08/07/17

If both you and the game itself are still active in 2037, yes. XD

And you are already rank 5 by now, so congrats!

• Edited on 08/07/17
mostro

09/07/17

Congratulations, Scheuchevogel. If new players keep coming (and staying) I think you might surpass Eeveeiott, considering the quality of all of your creations and the fact that some of his are really hard to reach/complete :P.

EULA | Privacy Policy | Report an issue | Contact us | Game client release notes | Approval to monetize