Get an
Unlimited Account!
Play Below Kryll
on Steam!
rosehj29

08/01/18

Hi,
At the moment I am stuck on Episode 10. I have no idea how to get past the second guard and also to get to the top vials. If anyone could give me some hints. Also if you could add a few hints or tips for the upcoming episodes as well.
I have also noticed that Below Kryll is one of the least talked about games and very hard to find any tips on gameplay or even walkthroughs for set episodes/levels.

mostro

13/01/18

Some of the higher story episodes require advanced skills that you unlock as you complete more user-made adventures. Maybe you haven't reached the minimum required level to complete episode 10.

> I have also noticed that Below Kryll is one of the least talked about games and very hard to find any tips on gameplay or even walkthroughs for set episodes/levels.
Unfortunately, despite the game having some solid platforming levels and game mechanics, it's usually hard for small dev teams as Team Kryll to stand out in the sea that Steam is.

Also unfortunately, the game has now very few active players :(. Be sure to ask for help in the game chat when you see someone online. I'm sure you'll get help the need.

Scheuchevogel

15/01/18

Yes, it's easier to show than to explain usually, so try being around long enough to see other players in chat and ask them for help.

Scheuchevogel

15/01/18

Important technique for sure to get higher there: Try keeping shift pressed and push to the left while jumping from that tool near the guards, to do a long and high jump to the left.

For the guard if you can't pass over him you can push him back (left or right, depending on where you want him) by lunginging into him (sword attack while running).

jus

04/03/18

can you give a map location for that ? i cant seem to find it using search ...

mostro

05/03/18

Mitsu's Trials are the story mode levels, jus.

jus

06/03/18

that will be why i cant find it then ! cheers mostro

EULA | Privacy Policy | Report an issue | Contact us | Game client release notes | Approval to monetize